Chapter 4

"It seems we have arrived."(Deana)

"Where?"(shin)

"Osura Town.This town located a bit closer to the border of Ganal empire.It became a 'hot' spot for peddlers who wants to promote their items because people from Euride Kingdom and people from the empire will come accross this town."(Elena)

From afar Shin could see a beatiful town enveloped by a large scale wall.Carriage could be seen moving in and out from the main gate.It seems like a lot of soldiers are patrolling even at the outside gate.

"Looks like there are many soldiers out there."(Shin)

"Yeah,apparently the monster are spawning inside the forest a lot from before."(Deana)

"Hoh?You know a lot."(Shin)

"Because I was an adventurer before attends as Elena's maid.(Deana)

"Wait....there are adventurers here?"(Shin)

"Of course there is.This town would vanish if the adventurers are gone."(Deana)

Elena at their side stare at Shin.

"Are you not from this kingdom?"(Elena)

"Eh?Ah!I was from a place outside far from this country."(Shin)

There's no way he would tell her he was actually someone who caught in a failure of its own creation and thrown into this world by mistake.He was from another world would become a huge talk.

"So are you from the empire?"(Elena)

"Nope."(Shin)

"Ehh?Then where did you came from?"(Elena)

How should I answer this?Think!You are an inventor of monstrous and deadly weapon!How did you couldnt tell a single lie?

"Errr...actually I came from a country even far from this continent.Even I doesnt know if the place I live before can be called a country."(Shin)

"What kind of people cant tell which country they come from?"(Deana)

Wow.That was some harsh word came from her.

I could only laugh wryly.

It seems that we have reached the town's gate.The gate keeper meets us from the carriage window.This carriage is a noble's type where there is a door,window and even a cushion in it.

"Its nice to meet you,Miss Elena."(Gatekeeper)

"Nice to meet you too.How's the day?"(Elena)

"For now there is a some monster attacks near the south gate.There was some unusual things happened there."(Gatekeeper)

I who sat beside Elena try to eavesdrop but the gatekeeper was outside the carriage so I cant hear well.

"By the way,that person are?"(Gatekeeper)

"Ah,this is my acquaintance,Shin."(Elena)

"Pleased to meet you."(Shin)

"Are you new here?Haven't seen people like you around here before though."(Gatekeeper)

"Ah!It seems that Shin was a traveler that came from a distant country far from here.Can you permit him to enter the town?"(Elena)

"If its Miss Elena,that can be done."(Gatekeeper)

I who was sitting beside Elena move closer to the window until the extent that my head popped out of the window.

"May I ask?How can I move in and out of this town?"(Shin)

"Oh?You can either use your adventurer card to bypass any kind of town inside the kingdom.If you dont have those you need to pay 3 silver coins per entry."(Gatekeeper)

"Ummm....can we go in now?"(Elena)

The gatekeeper nodded at Elena response and opened the large door.

In the back of the door,the sound of townpeople can be heard.The sound of children playing around with their parents,the sound of peddlers,merchants selling their merchandise.

Its,the sight of peaceful town.

"Osura Town were managed by Miss Elena's father,Edward Viscort.The Viscort family has governs this town for fifth generation already,and Miss Elena's older brother is said to be the next generation for this peaceful town."(Deana)

"Even though that,outside of this town gate horde of monster can be seen roaming everywhere.Even with a lot of soldier and adventurers,if there was a monster raid,casualities might happen.And we must aware of that."(Elena)

"Is that so...."(Shin)

I looked at the Town's wall which is around 10 meter in height.That wall may be reinforced by magic but if a hundred or thousand monster attacking it,maybe it could break.While thinking about that,Shin open the carriage door and stepped out.Elena and Deana surprised by his sudden action.

"I thinks this is where we part way though."(Shin)

I said that while smiling to them.

"Eh?Is that okay?You can visit my place though?"(Elena)

"We can put that for another time if we meet again."(Shin)

"Miss Elena want to pay you our gratitute for saving us.At least please take this."(Deana)

Deana brings out a small pouch filled with gold coins.

"At least you can survive for a week with those.Well,that if you jobless though.So make sure to get a proper job."(Deana)

What are you,my mom?

"If you go through here,there is an adventurer guild along the way."(Elena)

I grip the pouch strongly.

"Thank you for this,Miss Elena."(Shin)

"Its okay,I can't keep you for a long time though.Beside there is a homework from academy I attends to."(Elena)

Academy?There is a school in this world too?

"Well then,until we meet again.Mr.Benefactor."(Elena)

The carriage door was closed and moved towards its own directions.

Now,its time to travel to the fullest in this world!Oh but first,need to make some money too.