Chapter 43 : Shin vs Itsuchi

"A large scale mana is engulfing the entire town, at this rate, they might found me sooner."(Shin)

As of now, I was hiding inside a building. What kind of building, I don't even know.

The problem now is, I made a mistake. I didn't think that Risa would recognize me, even though we isn't that close. I had a plan to meet them, but not right now. By a sort turn of events, it seems like my plan crumbles.

For now, let's get out of here.

When I stepped out of the building, I was met with a hundred sword, floating around me. It's not practically sword though, since it looks like it was created with magic. 

"Oh, it's true. Didn't think we'll meet you here, Shin."

"That voice, is it you, Rei?"(Shin)

"Yup, bingo! It's me."(Rei)

It's Rei. He was standing atop a building across me. And he was eating a skewers. 

He was my classmate along with Itsuchi and Mio. Well, I didn't know him that much though.

"I was getting a call from Sen, telling me to search for you. I'm sorry to do this, but can you wait there? Itsuchi and the others are on their way here."(Rei)

"No, I didn't do anything so why did you attack me all of the sudden..."(Shin)

"Even I don't want to, but Itsuchi tell me to hold you down. Since they wanna know if its really our Shin or not. This is another world, after all."(Rei)

"So you guys really got summoned here."(Shin)

"Yup, as heroes, that's it."(Rei)

 "What happens if I run now?"(Shin)

"The sword made by magic will hit you. Please don't do it. I don't want to hurt you, Mio might kill me later."(Rei)

"Hehehe*smirk*, have you forgotten what we have been doing at school?"(Shin)

"W-what is it?"(Rei)

"When it comes to run and catch, its my forte!! <Protection><Dash><Light Armor Equip>!"(Shin)

By body shines, as a light armor created by metal from earth engulfed my entire body. The sword really did attack me!

"Oh shi---"(Rei)

But the swords crumbled itself when making contact with my <Protection> barrier. 

"Oh, thank god you're okay. Hey, that was amazing magic you got there......Ah! Wait, don't run!!"(Rei)

------------------------------------------

"For now, we're safe I think."(Shin)

<I'm not so sure, Master.>(Nex)

"What do you mean.......oh shit.."(Shin)

I was wondering why the scenery became somewhat darker, though it was still morning.

And the cause of it was above my head.

"To think that they would use a dragon....."(Shin)

A dragon was flying above my head, and atop it, was Mizuki. Maybe she got a Monster Tamer job. But taming a dragon isn't an easy threat.

"Huh? Ah, it really was Shin!"(Mizuki)

"What a good day it is, Mizuki."(Shin)

"It's no good to run away you know, I'm doing this for Mio too."(Mizuki)