Chapter 46

(Training Ground)

"Woa, this place is so big."(Shin)

"Right? This is the castle training ground, which is made specially for the special corps that reside within the castle."(Tiana)

"There is a military inside a castle?"(Shin)

"Not just a military! It's a special corps that always protect the king!"(Tiana)

"Do you mean the Royal Guards?"(Shin)

"Yup!"(Tiana)

"I see, by the way, I've been wanting to ask this.....why are you clinging on my neck?"(Shin)

"I can't?"(Tiana)

"But for a princess of a country to clinging at me like this, I feel afraid that I might lose my head."(Shin)

"I'm not that strong to break your head so don't worry."(Tiana)

"That's not what I mean..."(Shin)

"Tiana, Shin will demonstrate his power, it's dangerous there."(Selena)

Princess Selena, King Gazelt and the other heroes was at the other side of the training grounds. That place is a special place for the king to watch the whole training ground. It was an open place but is made two storey above the training ground.

Tiana somehow don't want to release herself from Shin, but after Shin talks to her, she complied and go to her sister.

"Somehow this is getting me excited. What kind of power Shin will show us?"(Rei)

"Didn't we just see it before?"(Risa)

"We did, but we still can't grasp the true nature of his abilities."(Mio)

"All we know is he doesn't have magic, and he had a whole bunch of technologies."(Itsuki)

"In other words, he is a genius who made his own weapon."(Selena)

"Whoa!! P-princess Selena!"(Rei)

"I can tell, that he is powerful. Maybe a lot more than the second princess."(Selena)

"How can you be so sure?"(Risa)

"It's my special ability. [Magic Eyes of Appraisal]."(Selena)

"Selena has been born with that eyes from birth. Though she rarely use it."(Gazelt)

"Because it somehow make people afraid of me..."(Selena)

"What that mean----"(Rei)

"Look, the match is going to start!"(Mizuki)

Every eyes was focused on the training ground. It looks like the opponent for Shin has came out.

(Shin POV)

"Check Inventory."(Shin)

A screen appear in front of me. I check the item I got and decided what weapon to use.

"Maybe this one. So, what kind of opponent do I got here?"(Shin)

A person came out. She was wearing a robe and holding a large staff.

"A mage, huh?"(Shin)

<Apparently, it's not just a normal mage.>(Nex)

"Is it one of the Royal guards?"(Shin)

<Yes, and she got a lot more magic power than everyone we ever met.>(Nex)

"Nice to meet you, I am the vice captain of Royal Mage Corps. Felina Rundolf."(Felina)