Chapter 13

Hello there,now I was standing in front of the most prestigious magic School in Euride Kingdom.It was located at the Capital City of Euride Kingdom,Zale.

Mostly children from noble family or royalty attends this school.It was a lot different from school in my memories.The school had a European classic design building,but a bit different.Because a lot of magic tool are scattered around school for security and decorations.My inventor thought are saying to steal that magic tool and research it.

Yep,that kind of school.And....Im in front of it.

It has a bit long story too.

------------------

Flashback

After the commotion,I and Alice moved to other room to discuss about her request.Which is,about making me a magic instructor.

"So?Can you at least explain first?"(Shin)

Alice is looking restless about something.Was it about she pinning me down just now.Dont worry I will memorize that feeling.

"I'm sorry to ask,but,I think only you can do this."(Alice)

"That's why I need explanation."(Shin)

"Well,you see....you know that I work as a teacher in magic school,right?"(Alice)

"Much informed."(Shin)

"Have you heard about Hanvard Magic Academy?"(Alice)

I was thinking.

"Is that the famous magic school in Euride Kingdom?"(Shin)

"Yes,okay so it was like this.I had a colleague who was also a magic teacher.We always sees each other,although not often.She teach a class that is full of nobility and some said there is a royalty in that class.But a month later,she resigned.After some investigation,we found out that she was defeated by her own students."(Alice)

"Right now the headmaster was teaching that class but he doesn't have much time,because he still has his work.When he propose to other teachers,no one volunteered to be that class teacher."(Alice)

'Wait,wait.One teacher teach one class on every subject?Wow,that's absurd.'(Inner Shin)

"I know that my request is absurd but I can only think of you!You had that strange magic and you are strong too...so..."(Alice)

My mind was processing what Alice had said.

"So your request is to let me became that class instructor?"(Shin)

"Yes.I know you must have a best way to control that class."(Alice)

"Well,If it's me I would torture them and show them the dark side of my invention and throw them into dungeon to survive alone so that----"(Shin)

My eyes became dark.Well,literally I was pissed off.

"No,no,no!Anything beside violence!"(Alice)

I chuckles.

"Just kidding."(Shin)

I lays my body into the sofa and sighed.My mind was thinking right now.

"Understood.I will accept it.But for one condition."(Shin)

"What condition?"(Alice)

"Became my wife."(Shin)

"F-f-f-fuwaaaaa!!*blushes*T-t-that i-is-----!"(Alice)

A smoke explode from her head while her face became red.

"Hahahaha!Just kidding,don't be so serious."(Shin)