Chapter 41

Another world.

Many actually doesn't believe in this, though they don't really know that other world was actually right next to them.

Even I was pretty curious about this other world rumours, in my world another world is just a fiction written on light novel and just an entertainment. But, after the accident caused by a malfunction portal, I came to this world.

And there is still many mysteries of this world that I don't know. Dungeon, legends, mythical beings, and other continent at the side of this world where people said no one has traveled to.

And one  other mysteries is, the demon lord.

Demon lord, as per said, is the ruler of demonkin. The demon country, Freas is located at the south from this kingdom. And it is said that the Demon Lord has been slained by the previous hero, and the demons make a pact with human. Today, the new Demon lord and the demons live together with humans.

The other one is , Hero. A hero is a exact opposite of Demon Lord. And conducting a hero summoning isn't that easy too. 

So why does a hero is summoned when there is no threat to this world? even the new Demon Lord doesn't make a move on attacking other countries anymore like the previous Demon Lord.

What is the most shocking thing is, the Heroes are my classmate from earrtthhh!!?

What is happening here??!!

---------------------------------

(Shin POV)

I was stunned. 

The heck is happening, why does my classmate here?! Moreover, a Hero!? Is this some kind of twisted fate?!

Forget anything, I don't know how time flow between this world and earth, so I don't know what happen to me in earth, do I considered dead?

Anyway, they might became surprised if they see me here. I need to move away from here somehow.

"Eh? Shin, where are you going?"(Mia)

"I got some matter to settled, so see you later!"(Shin)

Without further ado, I walk away from the crowd, entering a narrow street. Before that, somehow, my eyes were staring at one of the heroes.

-------------------------

"Hmmm?"(Mio)

"What is it? Mio?"(Itsuchi)

"No, it feels like....a nostalgic feeling from somewhere."(Mio)

"We are in another world, how can you feel like that here?"(Risa)

"No, it was someone.....well, nevermind. Maybe it was my imagination."(Mio)

----------------------

(That night)

(Shin POV)

After having dinner, I was preparing for heading out. 

The purpose is, finding a suitable place for conducting my experiment. Well, before this I've always conduct my experiment inside the forest, or any place with no human. 

But, this time, its not just an experiment, but a project. 

I've marked that place before. It was a small abandoned warehouse located near forest, but secluded from people and far from town.

A couple hour of walking, I finally arrived at the warehouse. From my perspective, this warehouse looks haunted when looking at it during nighttime.