Chapter 6

"Well then,this is your adventurers card.Please make sure to keep it safely.By the way,my name is Mia."(Receptionist)

"Thanks."(Shin)

I picked the adventurers card on the counter.So this is the adventurers card huh?

"Can you explain the function of this card?"(Shin)

"Ah?This card main function is for your ID card.It shows your status,rank and titles as an adventurer.It can be used to move from city to other city without needed to pay taxes."(Mia)

"Really?This is pretty convenience."(Shin)

"You can check your status by pressing your thumb around here."(Mia)

I pressed my thumb around the place Mia showed me.

Suddenly a word popped up in my mind.

<Status>

Name:Shin Izayoi

Age:15

Rank:F

Titles:<The one who breaks the principle of the world>

Skills:<Summons Invention><Weapon Summon><High-speed Movement Lv.1>

Wait....Does my wrist is some kind of magic?Though its only my inventions.

"By the way,what kind of magic did you use to summon that magic sword before?"(Mia)

"Hmmm?Ah its a kind of magic that my master teach me before I came into this country.Where can I get quest?"(Shin)

"Quest from F-rank are gathered around that corner."(Mia)

That corner had a crowd of people.When walking through them,there was also a quest for other ranks too.when reaching the F-rank corner,my shoulder stooped.

A quest to pickup herbal leaves.

Subjugating goblins.

Finding a lost dog.

What kind of quest is this!?How can I rank up if this kind of quest keep popping up?

My eyes try to reach the other rank quest.There was a B-rank quest on my right.

Subjugation of a chimera.

Request to protect a village from Ogres.

Finding a Blue snake crystal.

Now that was some real-looking quest.But there is Mia who once said

"F-rank cannot take other ranks quest until their reaching at least D-rank.Because they might someone who would tramples on other."

Well,if they someone like that I would beat the crap of him.Now back to the quest.I picked the goblin subjugation quest and brought it to Mia.

"Goblins subjugation,right?"(Mia)

"Yes."(Shin)

"Alright.With this you can start begin your quest.Please be careful."(Mia)

Yosshhaa!!!My first quest!

                                        ----------------------------------------------

As I walked out of the guild I checked out my status.

<Status>

Name:Shin Izayoi

Age:15

Rank:F

Titles:<The one who breaks the principle of the world>

Skills:<Summons Invention><Weapon Summon><High-speed Movement Lv.1>

Let's check what this skill means.

<Summons Invention>

<Let the user to summon any invention it creates.>

That was the work of my wrist though.This wristband I'm wearing was also my inventions that contain many others of my inventions in the other world.Mostly of them weapons though.It can materialize and could contain things at a large scale.Impressive right!?

 <Weapon Summon>

<Able to summon weapon from their world.Nuclear weapon are exception and summoning nuclear weapon will consume mana.>

Seriously!?That was cheat!Able to summon weaponry from my world is a real cheat!Its reasonable those nukes are exceptional.Well,one of it might destroy this town in one go.

I was fired up to test my abilities until not realize that I had walked through the town's gate and in front of forest right now.The gatekeeper in the back just waves his hand at my back.

I walked through the forest until the town aren't visible anymore.After confirming there is no people,I readied my hand to test out my abilities.It would be more blissful if i had magic.

"<Weapon Summon>!"

But there was nothing there.

I compose my posture.

"<Weapon Summon>!"

And there was nothing appeared.

Damn it!If there was people here I would die from embarassment!It was a good thing to test this in the forest.

Suddenly,a huge roar could be heard.My face turned towards the sound and a gigantic shadow was passing by the leaves.My feet couldn't move due to the shock.what is this?Fear?

Hahahahahahaha

As if this is fear!My body was in shocking amazement!!My mind is raring to know what kind of creatures is it!!

With smile I use <High-speed movement> to dash to the source of the roar.