Chapter 11

Its morning.

My eyes couldn't stand the sunlight outside the window.I get up from the bed and take a shower.Wooo,the water cold.

I walked out the room when Tia was serving breakfast for other customer downstairs.The food she bring captivated my nose.Let's take breakfast first.I walked downstairs and sit at a vacant table.

Tia later came and serve me water.

"Good morning,Shin!What do you want to eat?"

"I'll take chef favourite."

"Alrighty!"

She ran to the kitchen to give her father the order.Yep,the father is the chef while the mother is the innkeeper.What a wonderful family.I wonder if I could make some to when I grow up.

Minutes later,Tia came with hands full of plate.She puts the food on my table.

"Here the Grilled Boar Meat with special sauce,bread and fresh salad!By the way,the sauce was homemade by my father!Enjoy!"

"Oh!Thank You Tia!"

I thanked while patting her head.She made a *kyuu* sound.

Tia later move to other table when she sees other customer came.

Now let's move to the food.

I cut the boar meat to a bite size,and take a scoop.

!!!!!!!

What an explosive flavour!The meat just melted in my mouth and the sauce completing the spice which used to braise the meat.And the salad giving me freshness after the savouriness of meat.Ah!This is bliss......

I continued eating.

                  -----------------------------

I then walked around the town.People has started to business are they.The town was so noisy with people selling food,souvenirs and jewellery.

Right now my destination is...emm...ur...

How do I say this?

Yesterday Alice invited me to visit her.She said that she is a teacher at a certain magic School in the capital but she live here.She has wrote me direction on this paper,but.....

I can't read this world language.

"In the end,need to ask people."

                -----------------------------

And,

Here I am.

She said she did live here right?

In front of me is a large building that reminiscing a church.It had flower pattern on it.

It was an orphanage.

How I know it?Well cause a bunch of children are standing in front of the orphanage,staring bloodshot eyes towards me.

"Intruder!Capture him!"

"We will protect this place!"

"This place is ours!"

The children shouted at me those words even though they aren't moving from their place at all.I just stare at them.

"Hi,I'm Shin."

*staring at each other*

"I'm Luke."

One of them moving forward while the other are still scared,and hiding behind her.

"What is the purpose of you coming here?"