Chapter 45

"Demon lord?"(Shin)

"Yup. At the forest on the North, the movement of monster there became weird. And an unknown mana was engulfing that area."(Itsuchi)

"How did you know it was the demon lord?"(Shin)

"There was a sighting."(Itsuchi)

"Huh?"(Shin)

"You know Freas Kingdom, right?"(Itsuchi)

"Freas? Oh, that demon country. Wait, if that forest was in the north, don't tell me..."(Shin)

"Yes, it was in the demon country, Freas. But Freas Kingdom didn't take part in this. It was from a group called Phantom Fang."(Itsuchi)

"This group is originally an assassin group of sort, where they take quest from people to kill someone. But, their movement became different these past month. And it said they was doing a ritual."(Risa)

"So it became a religious group now."(Shin)

"Yeah, maybe. They are worshipping this demon lord as you can see."(Itsuchi)

"Let me guess, are they trying to.."(Shin)

"Yup, they are making a ritual to revive the demon lord."(Itsuchi)

"Now this make things complicated."(Shin)

"But the ritual takes a long time. And it needs proper sacrifices. Also in demon country cases of women missing are hot topics right now."(Risa)

"So.....Shin. I want to make a request."(Itsuchi)

"You want my help on this?"(Shin)

"Not just your assistance, please join our party!"(Itsuchi)

*Spits tea*(Shin)

"W-what!?"(Shin)

"You can't run anymore. We have seen your ability before this. You are somehow powerful enough for someone who doesn't have magic."(Mizuki)

"That's right, even us having hard time dealing with Itsuchi. But you could 1v1 with him alone is a surprising thing."(Kagami)

"He always one shottted us whenever we are having a 1v1 match....."(Rei)

"What a merciless person...."(Shin)

"Well, that's ...."(Itsuchi)

"Okay! Drop the topic. Aren't we talking about demon lord here?"(Risa)

"About your invitation....sorry, I need to decline."(Shin)

"I see...could you at least tell me why?"(Itsuchi)

"Because I like to solo."(Shin)

"Eh?"(Itsuchi)

"What kind of reason was that?"(Risa)

"Most of it because I don't want to became a burden to your party. Moreover, yours is hero party right? Wouldn't people became suspicious if there is suddenly one more person inside the hero party?"(Shin)

"Beside, I want to explore this world."(Shin)

"Explore this world? You mean..."(Itsuchi)

"Yup, I want to know more of this world. So I will be going on a journey."(Shin)

"But rest aside, that was a long term plan. I need to prepare many things before going on a journey."(Shin)

"I will not join your party, but I will assist on your demon lord thing, how about that?"(Shin)

Itsuchi stared at Risa and the other party members. Looks like they has make their decision.

"Alright, that's a deal then."(Itsuchi)