Chapter 35:Another journey?

And so today I'm in front of a huge building.

It's huge,really huge.

It's been few month since I came here,the Osura town adventurer guild.The first time I came here is to register as a adventurer.Well,even I had forgotten it.

I pushed the door open.

Ah,this atmosphere,even though I just came once it still feel nostalgic.People of various races are talking each other.There was also people walking with a big sword,and a mage with huge robe.

From afar,I could see the elf receptionist,who was busy talking with someone on the counter.

"Hm?Welcome to----Ah!It's Shin-kun!"(Mia)

"Good Morning,Mia."(Shin)

"Morning!It's been a while!You haven't been visiting since the chimera case,what happen??"(Mia)

"Ah....I got some stuff to do outside."(Shin)

"I see.....so,what kind of business can I help you?"(Mia)

"Actually I was thinking of taking quest....."(Shin)

"You are on right time!"(Mia)

"Whoahh!!"(Shin)

"Today we got many thing to do!!There is a goblin subjugation,destroying metal lizard,escorting a noble,infiltration on a Red Ogre nest..."(Mia)

"Stop,stop!Please come back,Mia-san!!"(Shin)

-------------------

(Timeskip)

Shin,along with few adventurer managed to calm Mia down.

"I'm sorry!My mouth just start talking when I'm excited."(Mia)

"Err...what do you excited for?"(Shin)

"Well,I haven't seen you in a while,and your fight with Thomas long ago appear in my head,so I want to see you fight with those monster,with your strength..."(Mia)

And then,Shin finally noticed unusual symbol starts appearing in Mia eyes,as her breathing got heavy.

There was a heart symbol inside her eyes.

'Fuck!'(Inner Shin)

"Mia!Mia!Come to your sense!Before it's too late!!"(Shin)

Shin,bravely,hold her shoulder and shakes her body a few times,until she finally stopped.

"Ah!I-Im so sorry!"(Mia)

She apologized while bowing few times.

I really hope you don't turn that way,Mia.You are the poster girl of this guild after all.

"So,about the quest?"(Shin)

"Ah!Actually there is many new quest for your rank.Like usual,it was advertised at the notice board."(Mia)

"Oh,right!How can I forgot it.Thanks a lot,Mia!"(Shin)

"Mm! Welcome!"(Mia)

I walked through the guild to find the notice board.The same place where I find the chimera quest.

'Finding a missing cat.'

'Looking for a herb'

'Looking for a medicinal plant'

"......."(Shin)

"Why does it all about picking her and plant?"(Shin)

"Considering your rank,master,it was appropriate."(Nex)