Chapter 37:Failure

The spider jumps at me with its full power.I dodged to the back while shooting few rounds at it.But the skin of the spider deflects it.

"Tch!What a hard skin!"(Shin)

Looks like I pissed it off.It make a hissing sound that enough to shake the whole cave.

The spider spit out something,due to the cave darkness,I cant see anything and barely dodge the thing it spitted.

"Nex!Night Vision!"(Shin)

<Understood>(Nex)

My sight finally recovered.And looking at the place the spit landed,it was melting.

"Damn,acid spit."(Shin)

"I recommend we use the other magazine,master."(Nex)

"I was thinking about that too.But that magazine still prototype though."(Shin)

"Better than became this eight-feet creature meal."(Nex)

I take out the homing magazine and changed to a bluish looking magazine.It had a small magic circle carved on it.Aside from Homing Magazine,this one is a bit hard to use.

The Gravity Magazine.Again I created gravity-based thing.

But Gravity Magazine is still a prototype.It can work well but I was afraid it could became a failure.I still remembered the moment when the Gravity Bomb prototype failed,and sucked half of a mountain back at earth.Good thing it was a prototype,so the gravity effect didnt last long,but the mountain still dissappeared.

Maybe I didnt explain this before,but the gravity bomb that I made actually create a gravity ball.As we know gravity in earth make sure everything pulled into its center.This gravity ball will sucked everything inside its range.I called it Gravity,even though its more like a black hole.

In this magazine,there is only five bullets.

"Lets do this."(Shin)

I dashed directly to the spider.It became surprised and shoots more acid spit towards me.I dodged it and shoot a bullet towards it legs.

<First bullet confirmed>(Nex)

My feet caught the wall and slashes the spit barrage.I jumped upward and shoots at the abdomen.

<Second bullet confirmed>(Nex)

I then shoot other round few times at different part of it's body.

<Third bullet confirmed>(Nex)

<Fourth bullet confirmed>(Nex)

While I was aiming the last round,I noticed something smashing my side.

"What the f---!"(Shin)

Looks like the spider finally got me.Its feet hit me at my shoulder.Thank good I blocked it in time.

"Damn,be it any parts!"(Shin)

I shoots the last round,

And it land right through it's head.

But the spider was uninjured it was still moving,and readying to attack me again.

I smirk at it.

<Fifth bullet confirmed>(Nex)

"Now!<Gravity Purge>!"(Shin)

<Link of bullets confirmed.Commencing Gravity Purge.>

The bullets around it's body shine a reddish aura that lightens the cave.At the same time,the cave were also shaking from it's force.

From here,I could see a large Gravity Ball.....or I could call it....Black Hole Ball was forming at the middle of the spider.It was sucking everything that came in contact.

The spider panicked and want to run,but the ball already eaten it's legs

It screamed in pain for a while,before the scream disappeared.

I look again at the place the spider was eaten by the ball.

There was no trace,no blood,none of it's parts were there.

"Looks like the ball sucked even the magic stone.Ah~...I was planning to is it on my next research too..."(Shin)

"Master,did you forget something?"(Nex)

"What is it------Ah."(Shin)

I look upward again,and see a reddish black ball....was still there.

It was still sucking everything tho.It was sucking even the cave wall!

Wait,did it became bigger?

"At this rate this cave might fall."(Shin)

"My analysis shows that this ball might became even bigger in the meantime."(Nex)

"Well,this ball is created with magic reinforced inside it.So we can said that this was an upgraded version than the <Gravity Bomb>,which is made without any magic."(Shin)

"Isn't that bad news?"(Nex)

"Yeah it's bad.Thats why...."(Shin)

I pulled out my katanas.

"With this I conclude,that this prototype is a failure

"With this I conclude,that this prototype is a failure."(Shin)