Chapter 38:Doll

After having bussines with the hella gravity ball or what is it,I continues my way through the cave.

Oh,and the geography of said cave seem to change after my fight with the spider.

"*Sigh*one thing after another,my task wouldn't complete like this."(Shin)

It was then,that I finally reached the end of the cave.

But what waiting for me is a large door,that looks strange.

"Is this the end route?"(Shin)

I pushed the door,only to find it isn't  locked,and continue to push it. 

"So dark...."(Shin)

I stepped inside,activating the night vision mode on monitor.

The room were full of dust and mud. There was many statues in the room that I don't recognize. There was a bird, a dragon, a human and an unidentified monster, maybe a gargoyle. 

"Strange, Mia doesn't mention there would be something like this here."(Shin)

<More like, we accidentally found this place, since master was running from a ghost.>(Nex)

"Ah, that's true too."(Shin)

So this is entirely my fault.

I hope there isn't an alien-like monster lurking here. 

After a few minutes, I noticed something at the middle of the room. There...was a throne. I make a quick scan on the throne. It was definitely a throne, but it wasn't a throne where human could sit on it, because its too small.

<Master, something is sitting on it.>(Nex)

I stopped moving and looked at the throne. There was a figure that look like a human, but somehow it giving out a strange aura.

"This is....a doll?"

It was wearing a red frill dress that looks like a gothic lolita. It got a blonde hair, and a really beautiful face, like a human.

 It got a blonde hair, and a really beautiful face, like a human

"Is this really a doll? It really looks like a human to me."(Shin)

<Quick scan result showing that this is really a doll. It doesn't emitting heat like any human does.>(Nex)

But the thing that bugging me the most is, although the room was dusty and full of dirt, this doll in front of mine doesn't have a single spect of dust on her. She looks so clean, like someone washed her just now.

"Did a preservation magic cast on her?"(Shin)

<Nope, it looks like there was nothing casted on her.>(Nex)

If someone did make this, he or she might be some great inventor here. A doll that looks like a human is definitely something most difficult to made.