Chapter 24

Its been a week since the fight between me and Julia.She was sent to the infirmary for several days and hasn't been discharged till now.However there was a rumour where the Framme Family was hunting the one who beat their daughter,in this case,me.

I literally didn't care about that,since I've been busy with my research.There was few weeks left before the holiday and I can going back home with Alice.

But after beating her,even I did feel some pity too.Although at that time some of my feeling were just to make her test my invention.

I stood in front of the infirmary.My hand were ready to open the door,until....

A sword suddenly appear from inside.

"Uwaaahhhh!!!"(Shin)

W-what was that!?A sword suddenly appeared,moreover it even stucked on the door!

The door then opened,revealing Julia.

"What is the meaning of this?"(Julia)

"Meaning?You mean?"(Shin)

"No!What the hell are you doing here!"(Julia)

"Of course to visit you,Stupid."(Shin)

"How come someone visits their enemy!?"(Julia)

They are,in manga and anime.

"Okay,okay!I didn't come here to mock you,just...."(Shin)

"What is it?"(Julia)

"Im here to apologise."(Shin)

"Apologize...heh,to think the teacher who got to beat me came to apologise,what a disgrace."(Julia)

"Yes,and to stop your family from hunting me."(Shin)

"What now?Did you just scared of my family?"(Julia)

"No,no.It just I'm just holding myself back from doing the same thing to you at your family."(Shin)

-------------

"Okay,now state your reason."(Julia)

"Well you see,somehow there was a time where I sense someone was following me."(Shin)

"That must be one of the assassins."(Julia)

"Assassin?"(Shin)

"Yes,my family has an assassin corps they created.Since my family always hired someone with knife and sword skills."(Julia)

"Is your family really a noble?"(Shin)

"Of course!My family has been a noble for four generations!My ancestor also a Royal Mage!"(Julia)

"Okay,okay!Please go on the story!"(Shin)

Julia coughed for a while.

"I'm the second daughter of Framme family.My elder brother is one of the Mage Corps while my younger sister just born."(Julia)

"My brother excels at magic more than his sword skills,so he was sent to the Mage Corps in the capital.While I have more skills in sword.But later I was found to have high affinity in Wind Magic,so I was indeed the strongest among my sibling."(Julia)

"And after hearing someone defeated me,no wonder they would hunt it.Since it may tarnish our family name."(Julia)

"So your skill were even approved by the Corps?"(Shin)

Julia nodded.

So that was the reason I was targeted huh?

"I see.Okay!Seems like I has the information I want so I will excuse myself."(Shin)

I then toss something to her.

"W-what is this?"(Julia)

It was a pill with white and blue colour.It is a painkiller.

"Some healing pill.Take it with water and your injuries should healed in half a day."(Shin)

"Why are you..."(Julia)

"A teacher duty is to protect and teaches their student,right?"(Shin)

Julia didn't say anything,she just stares at the pill.

"Really,what kind of way of the knight is that..."(Julia)

She then make a serious face.

"Be careful."(Julia)

"Hmm?"(Shin)

"The Assassin of Framme family,has never failed their mission."(Julia)

I smirked and smile at her.

"Then I will made a history of failing their mission."(Shin)

I walks out the infirmary.