Chapter 17

Okay,so today begin the class after the match between me and Mike,which ended with me winning the match.Its been three days since then,and I continues teaching the class.There was a changed atmosphere inside the class.Sometimes when I asked the students to answer the question,their reaction would be like terrified.It seems like they are wary of me,huh?Except from Mike.He has returned from the usual he is,but much better.

Alice also did scold me for beating Mike.Well for me I think it was too much too,which leads me to heal his wound and helping him discharge from infirmary.However I did it for his own sake too.

As I walked into the classroom,the atmosphere was so quiet.The students also just sit at their place too.Some of them are sweating,mostly those who sit in the front.Probably they are thinking that it was a mistake to choose the front desk.I sighed and walk into the teacher's desk,which located in the middle.

As I put down the book,I started talk.

"First of all,why are you guys so silent?"(Shin)

No one answering but I can guess they are shocked by my question.Well,maybe because I didnt asked it in the rest three days before.Dont just stood there!I dont want to be friendzoned!

"I think this is the second I ask,but,does you guys afraid of me?"(Shin)

I can feel that some of them want to say yes,but there was also others who said no and mostly are nothing.

"Dont screw with me!Why does we need to scared with you!?"(Marie)

Oh?Finally someone talking.

"Then why are you so silent in these three days?"(Shin)

"T-that was...."(Marie)

"*sigh*I am not starting class until you calm down yourself."(Shin)

I said as I sitted at the floor of the classroom.What?You think its strange?Well,there was no chair for teacher so what can be done?I sat while holding my head.

The students started humming and talking slowly.But I dont know what they are saying.

After a couple of minutes,I stand up back and wipe out dust from my pants.

"Okay for starters,Im sure many of you are confused right now.But dont worry,Im not someone who eat others.Me beating Mike was just to straighten him up.And to show you guys that you are not the one who was powerful enough.And the reason why I am here is not to beat you guys up,it was to teach how to be a human!How to respect others!And how to treat other equally."(Shin)

The students was staring in awe.Wow,I didnt think I would make that kind of speech.But,my intention are real.

"T-then you wont beat us?"

"Not if you doesnt make problem."(Shin)

"Even if we are commoners,will you treat us equally like the others?"

"I always treat others equally,by the way Im a commoner too."(Shin)

The tense atmosphere are fading away slowly.I can see the whole class signed a relief.

"Just what do you think I am?"(Shin)

"A young teacher who had strange magic that beat his student out of blue."(Marie)

"I beat him because he doesnt think of other people lives."(Shin)

"I know it.Sorry bout that."(Mike)

Mike sounded from the back of the class.

"Now that it.As you can see,I am not someone who will follow your regulation.But if I ever see you follow that regulation here......"(Shin)