Chapter 18

Its have been a month since I was assigned to this class.Well,more or less I actually doesnt know a shit about magic.With Nex and Alice help,I could remember at least common sense about this world magic.There was a book about peculiar magic too,like warping,space magic,void magic and necromancy.There was many more and I managed to study it in a week.Well,before I realize it,my room in the dormitory was full with books.Sadly,I cant use any of that magic.

And with my relationship with the students have increased though.I was grateful by that.I realized that I was most closer to Marie and Mike.My class is full of noble damn it.Like Nurie who was excels in earth magic.Barnes with his water magic and Deneal with his speed magic.

Well at least from my eyes they have been good with each other.Actually ive been stalking my students lately,to see if they just good in my eyes.But i signed in relief when they are goos enough that they went to each other home.

Lately,I feel like someone was following me.I always wary about it because it happens almost everyday.Or is it me who was dreaming?Nah,it must be my imagination.

As I was going to walk into the classroom,some students came asking me about something.

"Sensei!How do we solve this problem?"(Student)

"Sensei can you help me!"(Other student)

They are crouding me!

"Wait,wait!One each other!Besides I have class after this!"(Shin)

I answer what I can because they are too many and my mind cant catch up to what they are asking.My eyes have became spiral!Im going to faint from this!

Suddenly a hand appear and grabbed my hand.I was pulled out from the  croud,and the one who responsible seems to be the blonde,Marie.

"Hurry!Come with me!"(Marie)

"O-oi!wait!Ahhh!"(Shin)

She pulled my hand and run far away from the students.We ran until we reached at the front of our classroom.After that we stopped and panted.

"T-that was close."(Marie)

"Wow,Im surprised you could find me in there."(Shin)

"S-shut up!You have a class after this so why are you messing with others."(Marie)

Her face blushed a little.

"Im not messing with them,they asked me."(Shin)

We talked as we walks into the classroom.Well,the classroom was noisy enough but I dont care.

----------------------------