Chapter 39

Somehow after our small battle, I and the red doll was sitting inside the room, having a tea. I don't know how to describe it, but I was sitting on a fancy table, inside a gloomy dark room.

On the table there was also cookies and cakes, which I don't even know where it did come from. And the said doll was sipping the tea with her eyes closed. 

"What are you getting restless for?"(Doll)

"Well, I was thinking how did a fancy table like this appear out of nowhere inside this dusty room.."(Shin)

"There's nothing to afraid for, this table is created by my magic."(Doll)

"You...create it?"(Shin)

"That's right. By the way, don't you have a name?"(Doll)

"It's Shin. Izayoi Shin."(Shin)

"Shin, a good name. My name is Shiki. A Guardian Doll created for guarding this place."(Shiki)

I take a sip of the tea in front of me.

Oooohhh, it's delicious. I'm surprised.

"So, Shin. What is the purpose of you coming here?"(Shiki)

"There isn't actually. I was running away from a ghost monster, and somehow found this place by chance."(Shin)

I said while laughing bitterly.

"I see, so you came without intending on raiding this place."(Shiki)

"Seriously, what is this place, it looks very....old to me."(Shin)

"Of course it is. This place aged more than thousand years."(Shiki)

"What!? Seriously?"(Shin)

"This place used to be a laboratory of a certain magician, a long time ago. That is....my creator."(Shiki)

"Your...creator?"(Shin)

Whoever her creator is, he/she might be someone who was very smart.

"My creator is a court magician of a certain kingdom long time ago. He is smart, genius and was a great inventor at that time. He created many things that help the civilization, and making the kingdom became the most prosperous country with his inventions. But, one of his invention were misused by other, which lead to the end of the kingdom."(Shiki)

"People raged about it, and said that if he didn't create those inventions, the kingdom might not perish. After being accused, he takes his most precious inventions, and escape. He later make a base here, creating me, and continue his research until he passed away."(Shiki)

Hearing her story, it makes me remember my old world. Me creating weapons, and other people want to monopolize it, and using it for killing each other.

"So, the reason he creates you is.."(Shin)

"Yep, I hold one of his 'most precious invention' and to guard this place, which is his laboratory, along with his other inventions."(Shiki)

"So your creator is a great inventor, now that makes sense why your face look so much like a human, moreover a beautiful one too.."(Shin)

Then that's mean that this whole room that stores many of his great inventions. Well, it was already thousand years, so it might became an artifact or something.

Somehow, I noticed Shiki's face became red.

"*Blush*"W-who are you calling b-beatiful! I'm just a normal doll!"(Shiki)

Yeah, a normal doll. A normal doll that could talk, use magic and blushing.

Definitely normal.

"Hey, Shiki. May I ask something?"(Shin)

"W-what is it?"(Shiki)

"Can I take one of your creator's invention?"(Shin)

"So forward. Even if you take it, it might not functioning anymore. Cause most of the invention is already an artifact."(Shiki)

Eeehhhh, then what is the use of you guarding this room, if the treasure is already unusable. Well, maybe she was taking a higher thinking, like someone who could activate it by chance.

"Then, is there any inventions that your creator couldn't finish?"(Shin)

"Couldn't finish? I think....there is one. But what are gonna do with it?"(Shiki)

"Can I see it first? I had a hunch that I might be able to complete it,hehe"(Shin)

"Then, folow me."(Shiki)

------------------------------------------------------

We arrived at another large room. This room is a lot bigger than the other room. Other room was packed by invention that Iooked like a stone already. 

But here there was something, something big. Its shape somehow remembering me from something I occasionally see at the sky in my old world. 

It's a jet fighter. Though it was just its 'skeleton'. But from its shape, I knew it was a jet.

"This here is my creator last invention, which he said will be mounted by many other inventions, and is said to be his greatest inventions. He said this thing could fly to other continent in a short time, though I don't really understand what he means. He passed away right when he was constructing this."(Shiki)

Shiki, being a doll, was sitting on my shoulder.

"Is there any blueprint of this invention?"(Shin)

"There is. But it is a bit confidential, because he said that the blueprint is a gift from god."(Shiki)

"A gift from god? Is the blueprint not his made?"(Shin)

"I'm afraid to say so, because the blueprint appear suddenly out of nowhere in a white light."(Shiki)

"Can I see it? No, please let me see it."(Shin)

Shiki was staring at my eyes for a minute, before she finally giving up. She opens a portal, and takes out a large scroll, which is somehow familiar to my eyes.

<Master, that scroll is giving me a familiar feel>(Nex)

"So you can feel it too despite being an AI?(Shin)

Yep, this scroll, somehow giving me a hunch that it came from my other world.

"Here it is."(Shiki)

I take the scroll, and open it. 

My eyes widen.

"What the hell this thing doing here?"(Shin)

It was a stealth fighter jet from my world, the F-35.