Chapter 29

CLANG!!

CLANG!!

I was clashing with Amia,who was holding her scythe,and my hand clashing with hers.Yep,bare hands.

In <Combat Mode>,my body will receive a lot of energy from the watch,and all my stats will increase drastically.In normal <Combat Mode>,my body will just glowing in blue light,which shows how my body receive the energy,and my body will clad in a thin armor of nanomaterial.But there is one mode I also havent tried yet,the Full Mode.I have tested it before,the full mode will give me access to a full body armor which made from nanomaterial that stored inside my watch.

"Damn,he suddenly became hard as hell!"(Amia)

"Dont underestimate my nanomaterial!"(Shin)

I push her scythe from my hand,grip her scythe with left hand,and punch her,right in her face.She thrown into the back.

"That's for the one victim.Countless more coming,bitch."(Shin)

"Dont you think full of yourself now?"(Mira)

As I was walking towards Amia,a pool of water suddenly appear in my foot.Shit!I mistep!Again!

"Water Magic-----Propulsion!"(Mira)

A dual element?

The pool of water suddenly explodes,as if a large bomb was placed inside it.My body who was taking damage of it getting pushed into the air.Thanks to the armor,my body doesnt receive that much damage.But why does my body still havent fall back to ground?

"This magic is a combination of buff magic,where the target who was hit by Propulsion,will stay in the air,immobilized,for a short of time."(Mira)

"Then this is Custom Magic!?"(Shin)

"You seem to know very well.Do it Chatelle!"(Mira)

"Yes,Pres."(Chatelle)

Chatelle appear wearing kind of silver light armor on her body.She make a pose and create a magic circle on her hand.

"Lightning Magic-----Blast!"(Chatelle)

The purple beam hit past through me.Shit!what is this power!It feels like my skin were skinned!Isnt this just a basic magic?!

My body fall to the ground later after getting hitted.

"You might be wondering,right?As per you know,Chatelle is an expert in magic tool."(MIra)

"I see.So it was that armor,right?"(Shin)

"Correct."(Mira)

"Increasing the magic power,range and area of effect,is that your masterpiece?"(Shin)

The grizzly bear appear behind me.

"Oh my,a surprise attack?"(Shin)

I dodged the attack and moved behind the grizzly bear,and kick at its neck.The grizzly shouted in pain after its rolled to the side.

"Teddy!?How dare you!"(Mika)

"What?You are the one who attack first,and now you want to blame me after your attack failed?"(Shin)

"Hiiii!!"(Mika)

I checked her profile.

"Mika Rundolf,born in the Rundolf Family,which excels in fire magic.They also had an ancient magic as a inheritance,Puppet Magic.It was said that this magic were used by their ancestor,until it was banned by the Magic Association as forbidden Magic.The magic association only states that only one person in this world that know about Puppet Magic,the Rundolf Family.And the Rundolf Family were banned to teach others about this magic."(Shin)