Chapter 33

(A/N:Hello everyone,how I wrote this story right now will be changed,where the story will be lot simpler.My brain process too many events that I want to put in this story until it crashed.Very sorry for incovenience.I think I want to create another story.I know my story isn't great like other stories,but I hope it entertain you guys.Enjoy.)

2 Months later

(third person POV)

2 months has passed after his resignation.And today his work in orphanage is like usual,

Lying on the bed,doing nothing.

"Ahhhh!Im bored asfuck!"(Shin)

He throws a tantrum on the bed,unaware that the children was watching him outside the room.

"Nii-chan you look like a 7-years old kid wanting an ice cream."

They were laughing outside the room.

"Shut up!"(Shin)

They crowded his room and jumped at his bed.

"Argh!"(Shin)

When he realizes,five children was already on his back.The others were jumping and playing on the bed.Lia crawled into his face.

"Hey,Nii-chan,can you accompany Lia today?"

"Accompany you?Where?"(Shin)

The girl smiled and hug his neck.

"Hehe,today we are going to the waterpark!"(Lia)

"Waterpark?There is a waterpark here?"(Shin)

A sound of someone footstep was heard.It was Luke,who was wearing apron.

"Hey,have you guys wake Shin----what!?Hey!What are you doing to his bed!"(Luke)

Luke was surprised that the children she tasked to wake Shin up,was playing and jumping on his bed,while some others was making his back a 'playground'.

"Ah!Sister Luke has come!Run!"

"Don't run on the corridors!"(Luke)

The children finally gone downstairs.She sighs heavily.

"Seriously,this children..."(Luke)

She realize that Lia was still hugging his neck.

(A/N:Btw,this is how Lia looks.Thanks for the owner of this photo.)

"Lia,stop hugging his neck.Shin,breakfast is ready so hurry up downstairs."(Luke)

Luke went to Lia to pull her from his neck,but Lia doesn't want to let go instead she tighten her grip.

"I don't wanna!I want to go with Nii-chan!"(Lia)

<Master,it looks like your air capacity has decreased suddenly.>(Nex)

Luke continues on pulling Lia.