Chapter 31

(Present Time)

(Castle of Euride Kingdom)

"Princess!Please walk slowly!"

A girl in magnificent white dress walk very fast.She noticed her attendant were a bit slow at her back.She then turned back to help her attendant.

"What are you doing,Nia!We must hurry!"

"I know,but why does it need to hurry up too fast?"(Nia)

"If not,the whole summoning will already completed!"

The princess eyes were in stars.She was really excited to see how does the hero summoning done.

"But didn't the king and the first princess will be the one to greet them?"(Nia)

"It doesn't matter!Hurry up!"

"Urgh,yes,yes."(Nia)

Nia gives up on convincing her.She already know that this princess is a stubborn one,complete different from the other princess.

-----------------------------------------------

(Summoning Chamber)

The summoning chamber in Euride Castle was made from their royal ancestors,during the war between demons.The massive magic circle in the centre of the room was crafted on the floor,where it said can connect between dimension if activated.Which is later used for hero summoning.

However to activate it a huge amount of magic power is needed.Which explain the numerous mage in robes were in this room right now.They are chanting something together.

In the corner of the chamber,the King of Euride Kingdom,Gazelt Von Euride,alongside his daughter,the first princess,Selena Von Euride,were watching the whole procedure of the summoning.Until...

BAM!

The chamber door was forced open,the guard were surprised and was about to pull out their sword,until they realised it was the third princess.

"The third princess,Tiana Von Euride,is HERE!"(Tiana)

Beside her,is her attendant,Nia,who was gasping for breath.

"I didn't think you would suddenly start to sprint!Oh,for god sake please consider this woman age!"(Nia)

"Hehehehe!"(Tiana)

Tiana then runs towards his father and sister.Gazelt was also surprised to see Tiana here.

"Tiana!What are you doing here?Didn't I tell you to wait in your room?"(Gazelt)

"Eh?But waiting too boring!I wanna see the summoning too!"(Tiana)

Gazelt sighed at his daughter behavior and was about to order the knight but..

"Just let it be,Father.She might make a ruckus if we didn't let her."(Selena)

"That's right!"(Tiana)

"*sigh*Alright,alright.But make sure to sit in safe zone.In case something happened."(Gazelt)

He patted Tiana head.He was going to let her be even without Selena asking too,because he too know how stubborn Tiana is.

A knight then came to them.

"Your Highness,the hero summoning will be conducted soon.The magic charge has been completed."

"I see.Please tell Head Mage to summon it now."(Gazelt)

The knight nodded and bowed before moved to the Head Mage.