Chapter 19:Making a new invention

I lie down inside my room after fully examine various kind of magic tool.At first I realized that magic tool can be buyed from supermarket at town.I spent my subjugation money to buy many kind of magic tool.

But the magic tool in the supermarket are for daily uses.There was lamp,fan,freezer and heater.There was many more.Although I did disappointed that this magic tool isn't the kind that I wanted but it did helped enough in my research.Im researching about how magic works in this world.

For now,I figured out that fire magic circle were inscribed inside a heater and stove.A fan worked by drawing wind magic circle inside it and the user can adjust the power of wind with magic.But all this magic is for daily use,which is it aptitude is low that isnt suitable for fighting.

Well,at least I grasped the basic of magic in this world.

Suddenly a knock can be heard from my door.

'Crap!Is it Alice!?She gonna mad after seeing this!'(Inner Shin)

Shin looked over his room that was really messy with parts and magic circle everywhere.

"Ah!Wait,wait!Im coming!"(Shin)

I tidied up a bit and run towards the door.

"Sorry for the late,Ali---"(Shin)

"What are you doing?"(Marie)

It was Marie.She is standing with her school outfit in front of my door.

"Ano,what are you doing here?"(Shin)

"Nothing,just want to kill time."(Marie)

"Does student killing time by visiting her teachers?Moreover at his house?"(Shin)

"Oh shut up!Just let me in!"(Marie)

She just push me aside and walk inside my room.She is still rude as ever.

"W-what is this messy room!"(Marie)

"I think I has tidied it up."(Shin)

"How can you say it's tidy with those books?"(Marie)

She pointed at the mountain of books about magic and spells.

"Ah,that.......I forget about that,teheee!"(Shin)

"You should at least tidy your room if there is a guest!"(Marie)

"What are you?My mother?"(Shin)

She takes the lump of books and sorted all of it together.All parts were putted into the box while pieces of paper that are not used is thrown into dustbin.

(Timeskip)

In just less than a hour,Marie completed tidying up my room.Oh shit!My room is sparkling!Did she use cleaning magic along the way?

"And that's it.Now it's clean!"(Marie)

I looks at her with surprised face.

"Ive found something new about you,Marie."(Shin)

She ignores and make a tea at the kitchen.She then bought in the tray with cups and teapot into the table.She pours the tea into one of the cup and sit on the sofa.

"What are you doing there?Sit up."(Marie)

Which one is the guest now I wonder?

I sat at the sofa and sip the tea.

"Whoaa,this is so refreshing!It's like my fatigue just gone away!"(Shin)

Marie was blushing at my compliment.