Chapter 21

I walked into the class with bags under my eyes.This few weeks ive been sleeping late improving my invention.Sometimes I didnt sleeping at all.I walked weakly and put my books on the table.

Even the students had a shock in their face.What?Does my face look really that terrible?

Damn it,I was to lazy to teach them now.

"Sensei are you okay?"

I didnt know whose sound was that but I replied back.

"Im okay.Dont worry,lets continues your classes."(Shin)

I teach them like usual but with some lazy tone.

------------------------

During the break,after teach the students,Shin moved to the desk and for some reason he fell on it,sleeping.His students want to wake him up but due to his peaceful face,they canceled their plans.

Instead,Marie put off her robe and put it on his body.

"T-this is our gift for teaching us."(Marie)

------------------------

I wake up shortly after sleeping for a bit.Huh?Why was the classroom empty?Did they have practical magic at school field?

I looks at the time.School hasnt ended yet.So where did they go?

My mind try to think furtherly.Until.....

"Sensei!Have you wake up!?"(Layla)

It was Layla-chan,the commoner in my class that has diffculties with noble at first,but now she befriended everybody in the class.And she was wearing practice suit,which means its true they had practical magic lesson right now.

But,her face right now doesnt show any good news.She was panting and worried.

"Whoa!L-layla,what happened?"(Shin)

"Follow me!Something happened!"(Layla)

"What?"(Shin)

I stand up and follow after her.

------------------------------

Layla POV

Few hours ago

Our sensei are sleeping in class right now.He sleeps very soundly,and defenseless,like a little kid.Oh he was snoring too.Marie,our class representative put off her robe and put it on him.I want to do it too but it was too embarrassing.Marie was so bold to do it.No wonder she is one of students who close to him.

I was impressed in the way he teaches us.There was also some jokes inserted into it.There was a time where other students from another class came just to hear his lecture.

After the events with Mike,every class was terrified with him at his power,despite doesnt have magic.However after he told us,we slowly opened up to him.He was a good teacher and easily to mix in.He also frequently joins us eat at break too.

Today we are shocked after seeing his face.There was a big eyebags and his body looks like didnt eat for a week.But he still continued to teach us,until he sleeps.

"I wonder what did he do until he gets like that?"(Sisti)

Sisti,the daughter of noble with white short hair.She did admires Shin-sensei too.

"Even we students did worry too."(Karen)

Karen who usually doesnt mind others also worrying about him.

After break it was supposedly be Magical Practice Lesson at school field.We need to prepare and move to the school field now.

"Is it okay to move without Shin-sensei?"(Layla)