Chapter 26

My surrounding were black.I cant even feel my right hand right now.What just happened?

Until my body feel a slight cold,my eyelids opens slowly.It was a familiar ceiling.A number of magic lamp was stuck on the ceiling,lighting the whole room.

"This place is....oh,its the infirmary."(Shin)

But,whoa,someone did actually carry me that far until the infirmary?The distance between school and the town were pretty far.when I look at my hand,it was bandaged.

That's right,there was that assassin too.I got his underlings badly injured during the fight,however,I didnt think he would be that strong.Moreover,that magic gun.

Yep,I has heard few cases about this kingdom actually has alot of magic armaments,instead of having a batalions of mage corps.

He did say that the gun was made long time ago,so there must be difference in design of the past and present.

That was when I noticed a movement at my bed.It was Marie,who was just wake up from her sleep.Her eyes had an eyebag.She looks a bit like a panda now.

"Fuwa~~Hmmm?Sensei?"(Marie)

She yawns.I smiled at her.Tears coming out from her eyes after seeing me.

"Sensei?Its you,right?"(Marie)

"Of course its me.Sorry for make you worry."(Shin)

She then suddenly hugged me while crying.Even I was surprised by her action.

"Eh!?M-Marie!?"(Shin)

"You stupid!"(Marie)

She grips her hand and swings it onto my face.

"Guha!"(Shin)

"You dumbass!stupid!Shithead!why does you need to expose yourself to danger like that!I--no,we was...we was.."(Marie)

She was still punching me multiple times.

"Okay!Okay!I understand!Stop the punch,Im gonna die!"(Shin)

She was holding her tears.

"We were so worried....that you might die.."(Marie)

"I cant die from something like this.Im still young after all."(Shin)

----------------------

Okay,so after a few minutes reconcile with Marie,I succeeded on calming her down.She has stopped crying too.I have been discharged too.

She said that people around found my body on the street,bleeding.They carried me to the nearest priest to be healed,and then representative of the academy came to pick me up.It was that time I was in the infirmary for a night.

She says my bleeding was already stopped when the priest was going to heal me,and it was surprised that my body recover really fast.That must be the Rapid Recovery

"Nex,you there?"(Shin)

<Always at your side.>(Nex)

"How about my right hand?"(Shin)

<The magic bullet did penetrate your defense and injured your hand.But it exploded when collided with the barrier.The one injured your hand was actually its shockwave.The damage isnt fatal,but Rapid Recovery managed to stop the bleeding.You might need a few days rest.>(Nex)

Rapid Recovery,is a way of healing which increases your body recovery rate at 80% at least.However it has a duration of thirty second only,where it manages to stop my bleeding.

When creating Nex,I had inserted many programs into her(?) that can even affect my body,like evasive maneuver and short healing.

And,that SIG sauer pistols.Even I was surprised how I got to shoot something like that.Yep,I did make weapon like plasma katana and the minigun,but that was my invention which was tuned to fit my body.

Now,lets return to the case.That assassin is surely report this to the head of Framme family.I did fail their mission,which is being their pride.My time in this academy also didnt last forever.

I was walking on the corridor before I  stumbled upon someone.I was shocked and stands back to help....a girl?

"Ah!I'm sorry!"(Shin)

The girl didn't answer,yet she was finding something on the ground.

"Umm,are you alright?"(Shin)

The girl finally notice his question.

"My doll....disappear..."

"Doll?"(Shin)

Shin found a teddy bear bit far from them,and pick it up.

"Do you mean this?"(Shin)

The girl face shows a happy face after she gets her teddy back.She takes it and hugged.

"Thank.....you....mister..."

"Welcome,by the way,are you student in this school?"(Shin)

The girl nodded.Really?Her height seems a bit short...

"Your name?"(Shin)

"Name...Maki....Maki Rundolf."(Maki)

Maki....where do I heard that name?

"I see,my name Shin,nice to meet you."(Shin)