Chapter 14

Right now I was in front of the classroom,which said to be the one who had major bully cases.The new one was on Alice colleague.

"My name is Shin.From today onwards I will became your homeroom teacher.Please take care of me."(Shin)

I introduced myself as I wrote my name on the blackboard.The headmaster Lise just standing beside me saying nothing.

"Guess I need to intorduce more,huh?"(Shin)

The students face doesnt look happy.I thought they might look happier seeing their new teacher is a young man who just a few years younger than them.

"For your information,Im 15 years old."(Shin)

The students surprised with my statement.No,it showed right at their face.Some of them who was eating without permissions spitting the food in the front.Gross.

"How come a 15 years old became a teacher?!"

"Are you underestimating us?!"

"This is not a joke!"

"Woah,woah.Easy,easy."(Shin)

Lise suddenly stepped in.

"Please silent,everyone.This man Shin became your teachers is decided by school.I have been giving him test and he will lead your class from today onwards!"(Lise)

The class getting silent.They are holding their emotion at Lise utter lie.

"That is for today.Now if you excuse myself,Mr. Shin"(Lise)

'You just utter a lie and then leaving to make me clean the mess?'(Inner Shin)

"Im not that old."(Shin)

She just smiled and walked outside the classroom.I then turned my heads towards the students.They doesnt have a really happy face right now.

"Alright,now lets begin the class."(Shin)

My hand was trying to reach the chalk before remembering something.

"Ah!I forgot to tell you guys.I cant use any magic."(Shin)

I smiled and put my hand at the back.

"What the hell!?"

"Now this is really become weird!"

"How come the school taking a teacher who cant use magic?"

Woa,the class become an uproar once I stated that.

"Well,that cause Im not here to only teaches you magic,but...."(Shin)

The student were waiting for my answer.

"To teach you what manners really is."(Shin)

"A peasant telling us noble about manners,how silly."(???)

I turned towards the source of that rude comment.It was a girl with long blonde hair.She was holding her face on the table,and was making arrogant face.Wow,a typical rude noble girl just showed up.Moreover she is my student.

"You are thinking something rather rude,arent you?"(???)

"Oh,nothing,nothing.By the way,can I ask the name of all of you?"(Shin)

"You should behave yourself.Someone who cant use magic neither a peasant should never asked a noble name."(???)

"Why though?"(Shin)

"Its culture in this school."(???)

I silently stares at her.

"It looks like you doesnt know about it yet.Then let me explain."(???)