We always be together.

(I'm going to apologize about this, I'm going to have bugs and misspelling words in this story. Sorry about this.)

Days pass, our main polar bears are  living together in lagoons village. Rocma and her family are doing great without their father. Kairi started to make new friends however Rocma doesn't have any friend's. Rocma didn't mind, as long she had her mom and little sister they are fine.

Rocma POV

I was sharpening my claws with the wood and I was making myself prepare for any jackasses try to hurt us. Mom was at the kitchen while my sister was outside playing with his friends. "Rocma!" My mom shouted. "Yeah?" I put the wood down and go to the kitchen where my mom is. "Need something?" Mom told me to help her make dinner for all of us. I nodded and I help her out. "I taught you well." Of course she helped me how to make food and obviously I was really good at it. "Yeah, I'm still good at it." We were almost done however I see my mom seem to be depressed. "Hey. What's wrong?" She look at me with sadness. "Its nothing..." She was thinking about her husband that cheated on her. I pat her back, I cheer her up so I don't want to see my mom to depresses. "Mom, we been over this. Why thinking of him now? He's nothing but a filthy ass rat." Mom look at me. "I know but...I can't just forget about it..." I sighed. "Look. I understand your pain but we need to focus to ourselves and our lives. He's not important for us anymore." I grab her shoulder. "I want you to be with us...Okay?" She nodded. "Okay..." We need to look after each other, focusing on one person is not important. Hell I don't care it's my friend or not. We put food at the table and wait for Kairi to show up. She came back to our house with a smiled. We didn't say anything or talk about our life, just dead silent through out the house.  One day, mom took us to a hill where all villagers hang out. She brought a sled with her so we can ride on it and have fun. For me I just Stand by and Watch my sister had all the fun. "..." Obviously I wasn't having fun how I don't even enjoy this at all. "Rocma? Why can't you go hang out with you're sister." I look at her. "....She's fine without me." Long pause between us then my mom realize. "Oh....you're embarrassed because you can't ride the sled with her." I shake my head. "No! Hell No!" She rise her eyebrow. ".........Don't give me that!" She was right, I was really embarrassing  riding a kid sled and let everyone see me. "Come on Rocma~! Just olny once...hm?" I took a long sigh and I said fine. I can't believe I'm actually doing this in front of everyone it's so embarrassing. "Hey Sis? Hop on the sled! It's fun!" I took a long pause and I slowly got on the sled. Cure kids laughing at me and I was covering my face with my scarf. "Blushing?" I look away. "J-just ship up and go already..." She smiled and we slide down the hill. It wasn't fun to ride on the slide I bet the parents are probably enjoying this, watching me with my little sister riding on the kid's sled, I know parents do this but for me it's embarrassing. We finally made it to the bottom and I got up and go back to where my position is next to Mom. "Hey Sis! Can we rude a kitties roller coaster next time?" I looked at her with my face cover in red. "No!" I go back where my mom is. "See? Wasn't that fun~!" I look away. "Tch!" "Don't "tch" me Rocma. At least it was fun for you." Then we decide to go around the village I realized it's Festival day. We play a lot of games, had prizes too but everytime I'm with my family I start to have fun. Whenever we went to the shrine to pray and I remember having my first prize, when I punch the wood really hard. The price was a new scarf a fluffy too. Shity prize but it's actually not bad for me. But I smile for the first time I really did but I didn't show it to my parents because they're going to go all girly on me. I have a lot of good memories and I will never forget about this moment that I have fun with my family. Mouths pass and everything seems to be the same as always nothing bad. Our friend The Walrus to give us a lot of food, he's job was doing great, he's having a good time. My little sister was almost growing up, she's now 12 years old.  However I'm older than her and somewhat stronger than her. Things seems to be fine however until things went terribly bad. I remember I still have that fear at that I'm afraid of men. There was this one guy who show up in the village he's a polar Bear but not its not my dad. He sure about know where it's starting to threaten the village, he has his gang with him. I never seen anything like that but once he came up to me since I got his attention. He starting to flirt with me however I just ignore him, I told him to f*** off but he didn't listen.  I tried to leave but he grabbed my arm I managed to punch him but he grabbed my hand and broke my wrist.  I was in pain then he started to punch me and headbutt me. Is Gang laugh at me and he looked at me and said "Heh...will you look at that? A polar bear try to fight me but it's a female! females are not stronger than us, they're not like us...they're nothing but a weak sack of little slut, they couldn't even defend their own children after I killed them." He turned around and walked away I was pissed about it. But that's even worse today me and my mother started having argument between each other.  tell you the truth I was getting older and started to be in a bad mood.  she hated me and I hate her as well but my little sister doesn't want to part of this. Tell your truth we didn't even talk to each other every time we walk past or see each other.  I knew this day will come. I am worried about tomorrow.