New people.

Rock POV

I was completely fishing with my friend or how I say an orca. We didn't have nothing to do much we just have fun, smoking and pretty much talked about our lives. There's nothing to do in this highland it's a little bit boring but it's alright for me. I preferred this island then the other Island that I lived in. I mean I really hate it but they're always some good friends over there. I barely have any actions left for example like fighting or shooting someone but I'm not that type of person. Who's orcas keep telling me about he needs to find love and he  love bullying some weak fools. For me I don't give a shit. I just don't care about his daily life. However his stories little interesting and mysterious though Idate never talk about his past. I don't want to bother saying how is his family doing? Because he'll change the question and change the topic. For me I'm not those type of people take it interested and try to help that person in his life. I just leave them be. It will be a real pain in the ass for that person try to help this guy. Many days pass, we just keep doing the same thing over and over again, like we're just repeating itself. Go fishing talk go home, go fishing talk and go home. We're very that boring. But one day changes about a single emperor penguin with these three kids with her. I'll be straight with you, she's the only person that talks to me and I'm surprised that she has the guts to stand up with that scary idiotic orca. Idate try to scare her like in many different ways but it didn't work, she just told him to fuck off. And you know what's funny? Idate messed up one time that he is Zipper was undo and his underwear was showing. The emperor penguin makes fun of his ass. Also that emperor penguin it was name Peraco. And the best part is she has the guts but she's the only one that tease me a lot and make fun of my eyebrows. I didn't even care. More and more new people shows up but not too many just less. Idate was thinking he wish he can rape Peraco. Obviously I wouldn't let him do that because for some reason to have a little connection with her. Then a new in comer a female one. To tell you the truth, we get less females in this village. This female was actually a polar bear with a baby seal. I was thinking to myself is she married? I saw her but I didn't even bother to say hi to her. Then another day that Orca seems to be flirting with that new guest. I don't know why but it seems like he likes her a lot. "You know that I in love~?" Idate told me. "No." He told me the story about he meant this polar bear well no shit because I saw her. Her name was Rocma and he want to have sex with her. I didn't even want to hear that and disgusting part is he was thinking about her so badly that he masturbated. For me I just let go and let him say about his story. Also I realized that there was a doctor nearby the village. Peraco say that an Owl was there and his name was Yukisada. After she told me the story I was a little bit hurt by one of my homemade spear, I went to the doctor because it has a big cut. There I saw him...Yukisada. He was a little annoying when I looked at him but he was alright I guess...well a little bit. All of us became new friends except for that orca. We went to holidays and hell go to the mountain. How is all alone in the corner then when I look up and stare at them.

I see I see them as how I say kids but

I see I see them as how I say kids but... bloody hell I can't believe I'm going to say this out loud...I am glad I have them. I smoke my cigarettes and watch them have fun is the best thing I ever had. But one day there was someone...one single person that was an outcast.  I realized the villagers hate outcast because how much of their dicks they are. Which is true we do not like outcast but this one was a lot different. This guy was very strange and annoying. Man...I can't believe he's an.....why is he's a species aren't they supposed to be scary and frightful. This guy is too whiny and pathetic. Like hell I bet a bunny can kick his ass. But still why did that owl has to bring him here? We all hated him and he Echoes throughout the island with his cries. He's an Arctic wolves and we know that wolves can be very dangerous. But this guy he cries a lot and he gets scared by his own shadow like he's a kid. If I remember his name was....

"Shirogane..."