The Great Journey

Rocma POV

I really got bored because there's nothing in sight...just snow, mountains and everything. To tell you the truth, I don't know where am I going. It's been like 5 days. To be fair I don't think I'll be able to see any villagers or towns. Good thing there where no dangers around me, it just snow. Thanks to my instincts I will know if there's any body try to kill me. I mean I'm in the outside world, I should be preparing myself from people. I walked, walked and it was one hell of a day for me to get some food. I was hungry for 5 days and I didn't eat anything. Then sooner or later I finally saw Village and I thought to myself, I could get some food there. But I realized something, I didn't have any money with me or these guys hate polar bears. I need to stay undercover before going in. I went to the village and found myself in the dark alley so no one can see me. The villagers were bunnies all of them. One of them had kids, friends and family walking around. I can't tell there were any guards or guys with guns. Hell...I don't even see any other species around here so I guess they don't like Outsiders. I saw a little store next to me, it was selling fishes. The salesman wasn't looking so I stole fish without getting spotted, I take four of them. I eat one of them. I slowly keep walking to the dark alleyway. "You hear?" I heard one of the two bunnies having a conversations. I quickly hide. "Yeah, a massive blizzard attack the Igloo? Damn must be really scary.  I bet there were no any survivors there." I stayed dead quiet knowing that he's right, maybe everyone else died from that blizzard. "Well...not really. Few of them made it out." I was surprise. "Huh? What do you mean?" Look at them. "Well...there was one walrus that made it out alive. He said  everyone else that living in that Village been separated. How does he know that? He saud he just saw a shadow figures, before he was found in the snow by two other people." Seiuchi! He made it out alive! I could talk to him if he saw Kairi and mom. "I got to go man. I need to get some food for my family. See ya later." The two bunnies separate. I followed the bunny that knows the information. Obviously he's not going to talk to me since I'm a polar bear so I have to force him to talk. "Hey!" I grab him by the ears. "Ugh!! A polar bear!!" I use my sharp claws around his neck, making him silent. He won't alert the others since he think he was about to die. I was scared of men, I'm trying to hold the fear. I can't tell if this bunny was a soldier. "What do you want?!" He shout. "Stay quite! Tell...where can I find this walrus?" I ask him. "What? I don't know what you talking about!" He lied to me. Don't bullshiting me. I heard your little conversation with the friend of yours." I decided to have no choice but to choke him. "You're not going to talk then die." He panic and finally say it. "Ack! He's at the ice block Town far from here!" He let him go. "..." He run away and I run away from the village so he alert anyone else. "...." I finally got the information however I feel guilty by choking him.  Tell you the truth, this is my first time choking someone. Someone who is a lot weaker than me. I know where ice block is. It's the old town that my family love to go there for meeting our uncle and grandma. Sadly they passed away before I barely get to know them, for now I need to find Seiuchi. "...." I continue walking the direction where the ice block town. I thought it just would be an easy win but I was wrong.

"Hey, hey!"

"W-what?"

"Look!"

"Wait....is that?"

"Its the girl from the Igloo village!"

"Who the fuck she's alive?"

"How the fuck should I know? I'm not one of those stupid bitches in the fucking town!"

"Shut up! Should we tell the boss?"

"Nah, I feel like we should keep her all to ourself."

"Good idea! Dips on the top!"

"Dips on the bottom."

I was continue walking then I heard footsteps, coming towards me. I turn around and I found one of those assholes from the village before. The polar bear that punch me and the two gangs with him, they're much like Bandits. How the hell they're where here?  I run away fast as I can without staying there like an idiot. "Don't get her away!" This is bad the whole field was open, it's a easy target for them because they're going to cut me off in each direction. "Fuck!" I shout. I need a plan if I can get the hell away form those guys. May I could turn around and fight them but it will be a stupid move. Its two of them against one and my fear started to show up after seeing those two guys. "Think!" Then I saw a hole on the ground. "!!" I run to the hole and I jumped into it, falling down on my feet. "Shit!" Obviously they were too fat to get in so I managed to keep going straight without looking at them. I'm glad I lost them. Question myself why they were there and shouldn't they be with their boss or something but I decided to ignore it since it's not my business. I see the light up ahead and I finally made out to a small cave.  I finally saw it...Ice block town. "I made it!" I went to the village and I asked everybody around if they see my best friend Seiuchi.  some of them said no however some of them say yes he's at the hotel. I went to the hotel and I saw him right there sitting on a chair waiting for something. "Seiuchi!" He look at me. "Rocma! Holy Shit! You're alive!" We both walk up to each other saying we're safe and all stuff. "I thought you were dead Rocma." I say the same thing. "Me too, I thought you where dead too." We both sit down and talk about if we're fine, do we have any injuries but we don't have any. "Hey Seiuchi...Have you seen my sister and mom?" I ask. "..." He look down. "N-no...sorry Rocma. I see shadow figures that's all." I look down. "Oh..." I lost all hope. "But there is one thing." I look at him. "Really?!" He think for a while. "You know one of those Bandits? That attacted you from the bar? From the village? They were saying something about a little polar bear with some guy I don't know who. I heard their conversation on the hotel that's why I've been waiting for them to show up so I can attack them without noticing." I was mad. "Those fuck faces." I bit my lips. "Calm down. We'll just have to wait until they show up."