Master and student

Shirogane POV

She take me to her house that is on a hill near icicle town. We went inside and I will still in shock about Riko death. "You can stay here if you want." She take off her weapons and put it on the table. She has long black hair blue eyes and a red scarf.  Purple skirts and a blue jacket. "My name is Novel."  She's the one we've been looking for...well....I was looking for. "I'm going to ask you questions. Who the hell are those guys?" Novel looked at me. Novel notice that I had lifeless eyes. "Look...if you don't want talk to me that's fine.." Novel turn around. "....my sister." I finally answer. "Me and my sister was looking for you so we can find a place to stay but that person show up and kill my sister in front of me. I....I didn't know him...I'm such a failure...I didn't save my sister." I look down. "So that explains your scream...I am sorry about you're lost."  I realize she has my Harpoon Gun. "You must be from the Yukiama clan? Tell me...are you know assshole in that Clan?  Because I deal with many assholes over there." I shake my head weakly. "No...we were only trying to escape but we end up being hunted."  I was their victim in that clan. "Okay...well then if you don't want to stay then go find your parents or siblings." Novel brush her hair. "I don't have any family and my sibling betrayed me." I was a living doll. "...ahhh...so what is you're decision? Aren't you going to stay here? Or are you going to leave somewhere out there in the snow?" I look at her. "Stay..." Novel walk up to me. "Okay...if you're going to be like that then the rooms up there so you can cry all you want."  Look like she was in a bad mood I guess I annoying her. "..." I walk up stairs and went to the room. I stay in the room around 18 days without getting out. "..." I realized I was starving to death. I went downstairs to get food. "Hm? I thought you were dead." Novel said. "..." I look at a piece of bread have a bite on it. "...." I take the piece of bread and I turn on the sink. I put water on the bread.  I grab a glass of water and put the bread inside while putting in more water. "The fuck are you doing?" I look at her. "Eating." I drink it. ".....you know that's unhealthy." Novel said. "So? I am prohibited if touching your stuff. This is you're food. I cannot eat any of you're food but I can eat your garbage." Novel stand up. "Listen...you don't have to eat the garbage. You don't have to eat where the hell you doing. You can eat one my food. I don't know what happened to you or you were acting like this but it seems that you have a fucked-up life." I nodded. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to insult you while I just save you. I was in a bad mood." Novel rub her head. "Of what...?" I ask her. "It's my personality I'm like this, sorry for being such an idiot around you and a bitch." I shake my head. "It's okay..." She went to the kitchen and grab some food. "Here...I'll cook you something." I stood there. 4 minutes pass, she give me meat, fish and glass of water. "There...go ahead and eat." I start to eat it. "It sweet....and yummy." I was crying. "This is good...." I start to eat more. "..." I finish it. "Naaaaa..." I look at her. "T-thank you..." Novel nodded. "You're welcome." Novel look at me. "I didn't get you're name. What's you're name?" She asked. "My name is Shirogane." Novel take a plate. "Nice to meet you. I see you have an harpoon gun..." I nodded. "It's from my dad...even the cape." Novel look at it. "Do you ever shoot someone?" Novel examine the Harpoon Gun. "N-no....I haven't...fight anybody..." She was little surprise. "You haven't?" I nodded. "No one  train you? Not like a teacher?" I shake my head. "Huh....I guess I'll be you're  master for today." Is she willing to be my master. "F-for real? I don't know if you're going to...you know....I'm weak." I rub my finger. "You're not weak. You just need some training, I'll train you how to shoot and defend yourself." I was happy to hear that. In my whole life I always want someone to train me. "Thank you....master." I smiled. "You're welcome." The next day, Novel take me to a training room inside her house. "Wow..." I look around she was prepared for someone or maybe for herself. "Come on....you are going to fight me." Fight her?! "Fight you?! Ummm....I don't want to hit a girl." I said. "It doesn't matter because you never know the girl can be evil." Novel take off her blue jacket and she was showing her combat skill. "Now face me." I gulped. "I don't want to hurt you, please don't take me as a cruel man." Novel look at me. "Why? We're just training besides why do you don't want to hit a girl who is about to attack you." I explain it to her. "Well it's because I don't want hurt girl because what kind of man am I?  You the one who save me and take good care of me. I don't want to leave a bruise mark on your beautiful face." She blushed. "W-what the-....geez. you are a very odd one, you know that?" I rub my head. "I'm sorry." Novel shake her head. "It's fine now...attack me with all you got." I attack her with my left arm but she grabbed it and tossed me on the ground. "Ack!" I hit back back. "That was to bold of you. You cannot do that to you're enemies. Try again!" We continue training until night time. Moments later I was cover in bruise mark as she kicked my ass pretty hard. "Ow..." I said. "You need more training but at least you try your best. Come...let us eat." We want to the table. It was dinner time. "Oh! You're in a bushi clan?" Novel nodded. "Yes.... I lost many of my friends over there.  My family decided to gone our separate ways so I can here." I felt bad for her. "I'm sorry to hear that..." She drink the water. "It's fine....I lost so many of my friends from Yukiama clan....I wish I was there to help them but you can't save them all." She look down. "Well....I'm you're friend. You train me how to be strong and you're my master. So that's counts me being you're friend. You make a wonderful sensei Novel." I smiled. "Y-you're very different I swear.....I like it." I blushed. "Ah...t-thank you..." She smiled. "You're welcome." We'll continue to eat and my day just getting started.