Having a bad day

Idate POV

I was smoking outside of the house because I don't want my mom know. I was really bored staying outside, I want to go find a victim to bully or to fuck~. It's difficult since my brother said to stay here with mom. "..." my brother's right I should stay here from the mother but then again our dad didn't show up like 2 years. Mom will be fine....I think. "...." No, I know I can't leave her. I must say here for my mother. "Alright then." I went inside and to check up with mother. "Mom?" I look around. "Gggghhh~" I hear moaning. "Huh?" I was confused. "What the-?" I was thinking nasty, I  thought that it could be my mom's finger herself. "Gggrraaa~" Then I hear a male moan. "?!?!" I quickly go check the room and I peek. "Fuuuccck!" It was my dad fucking my mother. He lift her legs up and he was slamming into her pussy. "So good~" That asshole! He found us! "You thought escape form me?" He smiled. I look at his smile as I was filled in rage. I hated him so much. My mind is telling me to kill him. I run inside of that room and grab my dad to throw him on the ground. "Like to fuck my mom huh?" I kick him. "I wish you weren't my dad you cocksucker!" I kick him again and again. I decided to beat him up, making him havw bruise making him bleed. I was being the living shit out of him as I enjoy this moment. I stomp on his head hard and he was not moving. "What's wrong bitch? Can't fight back?" There were no response, there was blood on my shoe and floor. "Answer me!" My mom got up and hold my arm. "You killed him." I was surprise. "What? I did?!" She nodded. "Yeah...you kill him." I was in shock that I killed him. I didn't even know. So basically my dad was so weak, we could be able to kill him in the beginning! "Son...thank you for saving me." I smiled. "No problem...." I hug my mom and look at my dad's body. "What should we do with this piece of shit, cocksucker motherfuker?" I was so mad. "I don't know." I smirk. "I have an idea." I don't his hopeless corpse on the ocean. The body slowly went down to the bottom. "Won't see you again." We were finally free. Days went by, everything seems to be fine and okay. However, my mom that seems to be upset and depressed. I check her out just making sure that she wasn't hurt. "Mom? What's wrong?" I asked. "Eh? N-nothing sweetie...I was sad." I look at her. "Why are you sad? Is it because my brother left?" She shake her head. "No...it's something eles." I was confused. I decided to believe her and leave her be for a while. I'm still keeping an eye on her just in case. Later that day, I was giving my mother a gift. "Mom? I got you a gift!........Mom?" I looked around and my mother wasn't around. "Mom?" I checked every room by room, when I went to my mom room my eyes went wide open and my jaw drop with shock. My mother hang herself as she commit suicide. "Mom!" I go check on her. I felt her pulse, there were no pulse. "What? H-how? W-why? Why would you do that?!" I need questions. I was so confused and anxious. "....??"  I look down on the ground and I saw a white long object. "Huh?"  I picked it up and it was a pregnancy test. I look at it, the pregnancy test said Plus. "Y-you...we're having a baby?" I think for a while and I realize it could be my dad child. I remember my dad did rape her twice. I believe he got her pregnant. I think my mom doesn't want to bear his child anymore and commit suicide. I guess she can't stand this anymore. "...."  How to let my brother know about this. I was crying and I failed my mom. I pick up the phone and call Takama. I tell him the whole story, he was sad as me. My brother felt guilty, I told him I was at the house but I don't know how he got there. It was unknown to me. My brother said it was okay and hang up. I guess he want to cry alone. I bury her while I look at the house and left it there. I didn't want to destroy it, I just want to leave it there as a reminder. I'm all alone in this place, I don't have anyone. I'm sure he'll my brother doesn't want me to be with him. I decided to snap out of it and go for a stroll. 50 minutes pass. "Ahhhh! Uggghhh!" I was raping a female fox. "So good~" I ramming into her pussy good. "H-harder~" It seem she likes it. "Okay~" I went extremely fast and she was drooling crazy. "Fuck! Holy Fuck!" My cock went deeper and deeper into her womb. I was hitting her sweet spot. "Gyaah! Nyah! Ghhh!" You can hear the smacking noise from her ass while was thrusting her. "Gggrrrr!!!" I cum inside of her. "Aaaaaaahhhh!!!!" I put dick off of her and she lay down. The fox drool and smiled. I was happy about it. I smoke and I left her there. She'll live. "Hmmm~" I was walking away from her. Then I was bullying the shit out of seal. "Ugh! Stop it asshole!" I hit him. "No~!" I punch him on the face. In the ocean, I was eating the Shark leg and he was so delicious. "Hmmm~" I love his flesh and blood. He was dead while floating around. I stop eating and left. "Hmmm~ so good. Who should I kill next?" Then Unknow the voice shows up. "Oooh~ I love it so much when you kill~?" I look at behide me and I saw a sperm whale there. "....ummm...can I help you." I asked. "Yes~ will you be my lover~?" I choke while the smoke came out. "What?" I smiled while creep out. He's a guy right? "You heard me~....My name is Gris. Nice to meet you."