Dead or Alive...actually just dead

Rocma POV

We wait for the two gang members get out of the hotel. "Are you sure Seiuchi? Do you have plans to capture them?" I ask. "Yea, lucky for me I already got some handcuffs with me. I buy them on the internet." He smiled. "Alright." Then we saw them and we slowly follow them. "You got smoke?" The other guy nodded. When the other guy give him the cigarettes, we  grab them by the neck and slowly take them away.  We take them to a dark alley so no one can see us. "There." Seiuchi handcuff them. "Hey! What's the big deal?!" One guy tried to struggle and the other guy looked at us. "Oh shit....it's you! You're the bitch from the bar!" I punch him. "Tell me now. Why are you guys going after my sister?" He refuse to talk. "Like I tell you bitch!" I got mad at him so I kick him on the stomach. "Talk!" My rage was taking control of me. "Rocma...wait." Seiuchi step forward. "I got this." He take out a knife. "Listen buddies...I don't want to do this but I have no choice. You want take the easy way or the hard way? tell us where is Rocma sister?" He still refuse. "No!" Seiuchi sighed. "Fine..." He stap him on the knee and slowly turning the knife left and right. "UGHH?!" He scream. "Well?" The guy finally talk. "Okay! Okay! To tell you the truth we were not interested of that little brat!" I look at him. "Then why the fuck do you guys want her anyway? She did nothing wrong." He look at me. "That's the point! You stupid bitch!" Seiuchi turn the knife. "No swearing at the young lady please?" He nodded. "Okay! Fuck!" He was breathing heavily. "....t-there...was a guy...." A guy? "What do you mean?" I ask him. "There's guy who want us to capture her. He'll pay us over $900  dollars if we manage to get her. Our boss agree to capture her without killing her." I cross my arm. "So you telling me some guy wants a bounty on my sister? Why? Do you know his name?" The guy try to talk but he wasn't feeling so well. "Hey?" He look at me. "I...I don't know..." I look at his friend. "Don't look at me! I don't know his fucking name." I ask him a question again. "Then do you know what he looks like?" He shake his head. "No....He was wearing a hood over his head." So much for the Intel but he's not important. "Where's my sister?" I ask him. "Heh...like hell I tell you." I look at Seiuchi. "..." I nodded. "..." Seiuchi take out the knife from the guy knee and stab his head. "Oh shit!"  The guy eyes was open and then he died. "Well? Are you going to tell us?" Seiuchi ask. "......f-fine! I'll tell you." He was so scared. "We got reports from our boss. That we finally have her and she's at the our hide out." I grab him by the neck. "Where?" He was coughing. "Ack! S-she -a-at...t-t-the w-west...." I let go of him. "..." I know where to go then. "I'm going to go get her." I turn around. "Wait!" Seiuchi shouted. "What?" I look at him. "Rocma...I understand you want to save your sister but we need to wait. We need to get some help." He said. "Why? I want to waste my time doing nothing while my sister's probably in danger! I need to go!" The  walrus explains to me. "There will be a bunch of gang members ready to kill you. You're even if you go you're outnumbered. We should get some help." I was mad at him. "No! I want to save my sister! I don't want to fucking wait! I'm going and don't fucking stop me!" I walk away. "Rocma!" I continued walking and ignore his call.  I left the village and I start heading west. There was no turing back this time.  I'm going to save my sister even though if I'm scared I will not let anything try to hurt her. "Hold on Kairi...I'm coming to save you." I walked all the way to the west. I didn't even eat or sleep. I finally met its where the hideout is and I saw the boss. Next to him is my sister. " You wait here miss. Our friend is coming here to give us the money."

"Let go of me, you asshole!"

"Such a bad child."

"Grrr!"

"Hey! Fuck face!" I shouted. "Huh?" He look at me. "Well...look everyone! If it isn't the girl that I punch earlier at the bar! What beings you here~?" The boss smiled. "Give me back my sister!" He laughed. "Hahahaha! Or what?" I show him my razor sharp claws. "I'll just had to kill you...in front of all you're friends." He giggled. "Yeah? Show me what you got." He ask one of his pal to grab Kairi and he take out his claws. "Time to die." He smiled. "Tch."  We started to fight, I was throwing punches and kicks while he dodged. We block, attack, and wrestle to the ground. He was very strong than me he punch me right at the side of my ribs. If you a major pain on my side but I try to ignore it. I managed to slice his chest with claws. He was bleeding. "Not bad! But good enough!" He continue punching me and kicking me, I didn't have a chance to block any of his attacks. "What's wrong?!" She must you slice my left ear with his claws. "Ack!" I was bleeding in my left ear then he punched me in stomach.  My fear was taking over me because he was so strong and I was afraid to lose. "Is that all?!" He punch me. "Is that all?!?!" He punch me again. "Is that all!!!" I was on ground. I look up and I see everyone laughing at me my sister was crying. I thought you could be the end of me because I was going to die. "....I'm sorry."  I close my eyes with the defeat then I hear a voice. "Never give up." It was dad. "You lil pussy." I had a flashback. "That's what my dad said to me when I was getting beat up by a bunch of foxes. He Embarrasses by that but I was a kid back then. Then understand how to fight. That's why I fear take over me.  however I didn't let fear take over me I decided to be strong like my father. I got up and show all of them who I am. I love you Rocma, my sweet daughter you'll be strong like me very strong. One day you show everyone what you can do. Now what you going to be? Are you going to lay down there and swallow your own blood or get back right up and spit that out?" I smiled and I got up. "IS THAT ALL!!!!"  I turned around and I use all my strength to punch him in the jaw. It was a critical hits and his jaw came right off. "....." A long pause between the whole gang members. "Yes...that is all." The boss body collapse, blood was everywhere including all my clothes. I walk to my sister. "Let her go." The guy let go and my sister hug me. "Sister!" I hug back. "Let's go home." We continue walking away from the hideouts then I turn around. "Don't you even fucking think about coming after us! If you do I'll rip your fucking head off." The whole guys were scared of me. I walked away a little bit bruises and scratches but I didn't even care. I was so happy that I have my sister with me. "..." Although she was scared that she saw me killing the guy for the first time. "Umm...Kairi....uhh...Back There I-"  She interrupts me and she hold my hand. "It's okay Rocma-chan. Save me, I shouldn't be scared of you. You did the right thing...thank you." I smiled. "You're welcome." We went back all the way to the ice block Village. "Here we are." I said. "Now...let's-" I look tired and I was in shock. My sister was bleeding from her mouth. Her eyes were red and she fall down. "Sis!!!" I rush over and I hold her with my arms. She looked at me she was breathing heavily. "I'm sorry....sister..." I look at to see what is wrong and I found the problem. "......are you poisoned....?!!" She nodded. "When?! How?!" I panic. "....I.....I don't know.......sis.......I'm sorry....." She cried. "Don't leave me!" I cried all well. "Sister.....I'm sorry........I wish I could be with you.....but looks like I'm not going to make it......I had so many things to tell you.......Please......live on....for me.......I love you sister......." She take her finely breath and she died. "............sister........." I cried. "No.....don't leave me......no......sister............SISTER!!!!!" I hug her. "Sister!!! Sister!!!"