My new life start here

Rock POV

Things seems to be getting uglier and uglier. The leopard seals has the upper hand this time and one of us are going to die today. The emperor's decided to find a new home. So they decided to go deeper to the snow, so they will be safe. The leopard seals are pushing us back and you know me, I need to leave this place.  but I have to tell my friend that I'm going to leave.  He will not like what he's going to hear since he has a connection between these penguins. It's like his home to him but for me it's not, it's time for me to find a new life so I can be alone. "Reg? Where are you?"  I asked. "I'm here." He was reloading his shotgun. "I been thinking a lot..." He look at me. "Thinking? Of what?" I sighed. "I decided to leave this place so I can go somewhere else." He was little in shock. "What? Do you want to leave this place like you want to go out and kill leopard seals or you're leaving this place like gone forever?" I nodded. "Gone forever." He stop reloading his shotgun. "Oh......W-why? You live here and this is you're home." I smoke. "Yeah but I don't feel like living here anymore, I just want to live by myself. I mean come on we've been fine these leopard seals for far too long." He stand up. "Obviously this is our turf, they can just steal it from us! This is our home, we need to get it back." He was little mad. "Yeah but we're facing leopard seals, they are very stronger than us, they are clever. We don't have to strong weapons to defeat them or enough men to fight alongside of us." Reg cross his arms. "I won't let this happen." He said. "I'm just letting you know that I'm going to leave today late at night, if you want to come I don't mind but if you decide to stay here, I won't stop you." I throw way my smoke. "That was somewhat nice to you but I cannot abandon my home and my brothers and sisters...I'm staying here." I sighed. "Fine..." When I was about to leave, Reg stop me. "Wait! Take this..." He give me his shotgun. "This is for you..." I was little surprise. "....Why? This is you're gun...I can't accept it." Reg smiled. "Yeah, although I want you to have it because there are some bad wolves over there even other enemies." I look at him. ".....O-okay...Fine. I'll keep it. Stay safe okay?" Reg gives me the thumb up and smiles, as he somewhat salute me. "I will, see ya...Rock." I nodded and left him. I didn't even look behind me, I just keep going forward. It was already night time as I packed up my stuff and left. I put the shotgun in my suitcase just in case. I keep heading to the north and I here there's docks over there so if I could get there, I'll catch a boat. I look around just in case for any polar bears, wolves, foxes and orcas. Tell you the truth I never seen a polar bear or wolf and a Orca because it's where I live barely have any of them. Which is good for them and me so I don't have to deal with any problems with it. As far as smart ass I am, I must avoid a fight.  I keep heading north and set up camp so I can take a rest. Almost got myself killed when the polar bear try to talk to me but I managed to outsmart his ass and keep going. I see some foxes that are looking right at me knowing down probably a week penguin all by myself. But I give him the death stare that I'm not one of those Penguin are scared easy. They back off away from me. I had one of those villagers and ask him for directions. I heard one the villagers says that there's some Bandits that are expert of killing anyone in the village. I didn't care less about that I just keep going north. Although I'm very worried about what's going to happen next when I hit North maybe the docks will be destory. If that happen, I have to build my own boat. Then I heard one then I heard one to Bunnies they told me that's the slipper seals have managed to take a huge Turf where I was from. Well no big surprise there I knew they will take the huge turf but now I'm a little worried about my friend Reg.  if he died though give his shotgun back as Memorial. I start heading north and I was hoping I can get some good new about Reg. "..." From that moment I feel like I was being stalk like someone's watching me. So I got my guard up.  I can't tell who is but it might be a wolf, a polar bear and an orca. I can deal with foxes and orcas but polar bears and wolves are my biggest threat. Since polar bears have brute strength and strong powerful jaws and wolves has packs. I might be dead right here. I decided to take out my shotgun because obviously I got to get out. I waited for this person to come out of the snow.  if I'm going to die here. I'll die as a man so I decided to take out my cigarette and smoke it. "Oh~? You a cigar? Can I have one?" A dark persons came out of the snow and I looked at him. "Who the hell are you?" I asked. "Such bad greetings that you got there but I will introduce myself." He fix his tie and put his hands on his pocket, this person was a lot taller than me. "My name is Idate."

"