A seal lion can be scary or nice

POV Peraco
(I'm sorry,  I didn't make any stories because I was actually busy and I was thinking the chapter like how dose it go.)

Today I was with my family having a good time, usually my friends told me to go to the shorts with them so we can hunt some fish together. I didn't mind at all but usually during that time seal lions can hunt us down and eat us. I was scared but I have to do it. "I'm going hunting with my friends." I asked. "Are you sure~? Isn't it, seal lions hunting season?" My dad asked. "Yeah but... my friends found the spot that no Seal Lions ever been so we're going to be fine." My mom look at me. "Not to be rude but...it's your friends. Sometimes your friends can make bad decisions." I really agreed with her, they make bad decisions but I got to trust them this time. "I know but still...I hope they find a good spot if they don't....I blame them." I sighed. "O-okay....stay safe Peraco~" My dad asked. "Are you sure honey...can she really-...?" My dad smiled. "I know but...I let this one pass. Our child need the fun she can get~" I smiled. "Thanks dad~" He pat my head. "You're welcome."

"Heh...I guess I'll let this one go." Mom give a weak smiled. "Don't worry mom...I can do this." 30 minutes pass, my friends and I started walking to the sores that one of my best friends found. "We're here..." Nat asked. "Look! This place is nice!" Riko smiled. "It is a nice place...I think." I grab my arm. "Come on! This will be fun! Oh! Look fish!" Nat jump in the water and try to get the fish. "Let's join in Peraco." Riko smiled. "Okay. Okay. Give me a minute." I was putting the stuff down, I carry a lot of stuff when we got here. I was really tried and I sit down. This place was very far but it was worth it. "Man..." I saw my friends are having fun trying to catch fish I wish to go with them but I need to get some rest. I sighed and look at the sky. "...." I was enjoying the wind and the sky. "....^_^...." I close my eyes. Nat was calling my name. "Peraco! Peraco!" I look at him. "What?" I said. "Join us~!" I rolled my eyes. "Fine~"  I put my head down and I jump in the water. "Hehehe~" We all having a good time we play tag and catch fish. "Yes! I got 39 fish!!" Riko had 29 and I have 40. "Ha! I win! You own me a soda~!" Nat chuckle and went out of water. "Alright but later." He winked. "Whatever." I decided to look for more fish because I need one for my family. "Hmmm...~" I was simply swimming around then suddenly I felt something swim by behind me. "Huh?" I turn around. "....." There was no one. "..." I just keep swimming. Then it happen again. "Huh? Riko? Nat?" I called them. "Cone on guys...this joke is getting old. If you're going to sacred me then do it!" I was waiting for them to scared me then still there shadow show up in my face. "....." I saw white sharp teeth. "Oi! Nat! Take off the mask!" I look at him. "........?" I grab it's face and try to pull it. "Hmmm~!" I pull the whiskers and I rip them off. "Ow!!" The shadow was a seal. "That hurt!" The seal lion rub his nose. "Ow..." I was surprise. "Y-you're a real seal lion?!" I shouted. "Yeah! Ow! That really hurt!" He puff his cheeks. "Why are you here?" He look at me. "I am here to hunt some food. It's hunting season."  7 minutes later we starting to get to know each. "So you're name is Sako." He nodded. "But why me? Can't you just eat the fishes?" He sighed. "I did that...but I still hungry." He made a sad face. "....I know! Come with me." Sako was confused. "Hm?" I give him some of my fish. "Awww! Thank you so much!!" I smiled. "You're welcome." Sako smiled and I ask him a question. "You know....for some reason...I get scared by my friends and you are a seal lion. You look scary, mean and a bad guy." Sako laughed. "This? Psst! That's nothing. So your truth sometimes there's some type of guys that try to be cocky, be cool, try get  attention to any females. For me? I just wear this so I can be part of the cool kids." Cool kids? "Why? Can't be get one of those cool kids. Why not be you're self?" I asked. "I wish to be myself but eventually I have friends and my friends are all cool now. For me I'm nothing." I pat his back. "I understand but don't worry maybe there's someone out there that is not cool but pretty like a normal guy or girl." He look at me. "How?" I rub my head. "Me...and someone out their.  besides you don't have to be cool just be yourself." Sako smiled. "Thank you.  I think you're right, I'm surprised you're not scared of me when I was showing my sharp teeth at you and my looks." I smiled. "Yeah..." Sako got up. "What's nice to talk to you but I have to go now. See ya." He walk away but I stop him. "Wait...I have a favor to ask you." He turn around. "Hm?"

2 minutes later.

Nat and Riko are finish catching some fish and they were looking for me. "Peraco? Peraco?" They look around the to find me until Riko so my hat floating on the water. "I found her hat." Nat was next to her and Riko slowly grab my hat. "... " Then Sako jump out of the water. "I'm going to eat your flash live!!!" They screamed. "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" They run away. I was laughing my ass off from that moment. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" I was dying from laughing so hard. "Pay back is a bitch!!!!" I shouted. "Hahahaha~" I high five Sako. You know? This is the best day in my fucking life. "^_^"