Making friends.

Yukisada POV

I flying foward to go to the docks. I like to go walking but flying is my opportunity because if I walk, I'll get killed by predators. It was not that cold, it was somewhat comfortable and I can see snowflakes coming down. While was flying, I hear someone calling help and I look around to see if there's someone. I saw a penguin with blood. I swoop down and turn back to my regular self.  "Help me! I am hurt!" He shouted. "H-hello? Excuse Me?" He look at me. "Ah! Thank god! Can you help me? My leg is bleeding."  I was curious why is leg was bleeding but I should help him better than asking him. I look at his leg and there was a huge cut. I grabbed the bandages out and some first aid. Looks like you been stabbed by an icicle. "You're a doctor?"  The penguin ask me a question and I nodded. "Yes." He look up to the sky. "Thank you god! I love you!" He was thanking to the god and I was laughing. I better stop laughing before he gets infected.  I stitch up his cut wound and put a bandage over it. I'm an expert of this...kinda. I'm still new to this. "There...now....can you tell me what happen to you?" He sighed. "I was running away and one of those bastards cut my leg with a throwing knife." Running? Running from what? "Can you tell me why are you running? Also I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Yukisada. Nice to meet you." The penguin introduce his name and his name was Reg. "My name is Reg and the basterd that was coming after me was leopard seal. Those cunts took everything from me. I hate those cute looking, ugly ass motherfucker, long was dicks with their bitch girls and those..." This guy really hates them because he can't not stop cussing. I wait for him to finish his pouty mouth. "Uggghhh!!!.....Oh! I'm sorry...I went to far." I shake my head. "No, it's okay." I go up and left him a hand. "Thanks...anyways, I should ask the same to you. Where are you going anyways?" I smiled. "I'm going to Ice snowfall isle...where the boats are." He rise his eyebrows. "Ooooh! That place...okay. Is that okay I come with you?  I mean I don't have a home but maybe I can make home over there. Is that alright with you?" He smiled. "....Sure! Why not?"  I don't mind having a guest with me besides I was trying to get bored all by myself. "Great! Also can you help me because I don't think I'll be able to walk." True, I mean I could give help him but walking seems to be dangerous. I mean I could transform into my owl form to pick him up with his penguin form but I don't know how many pounds that Reg have. I have no choice but to take the risky one. I grab his arm and put one over my shoulder so I can help him walk all the way to the town. "Sorry for making you doing this." I shake my head. "Nah...it's fine. Besides we're friends after all." Reg smiled. "Yeah, we're friends all right." Together we walk a mile down forward. It was a long trip that me and him work together to find a place to rest. We talked about ourselves saying our life is good and my parents do. Tell him all the story about me and my siblings. I did tell him about my little sister. He apologized because he felt bad for me.  I told him it was all right because it's going to be alright. I change the subject to something cheerful instead of depressing. We keep walking and walking until the sunset came down. We found the cave while we are walking. We went there and rest for a bit. "Ahhhh~ That was a huge pain." Reg said. "Yeah..." I was making a fire. The fire light up and we both relax. We were talking about our home and finding a new place then a howl show up. I look out of the cave and there was not a single animal there. It was completely pitch black. "Was that a wolf?" I asked. "Yeah, that was." This is my first time hearing the wolf howl at the moon. "Are you scared?" Reg told me. "Y-yeah? I mean...I never see a wolf before." Reg look outside. "Same here...what I hear that wolves can be aggressive. They are really scary in the darkness." For real, Are wolves that bad? I mean makes sense because polar bears barely eat one of us. They just eat walrus and seals. Same goes to the orcas, they eat whatever the hell they eat in the sea. Wolves on the other hand eat pretty much small mammals, I don't know  about owls but depends on their appetite. Reg was prepare himself like he was ready. For me I was a little bit ready to run due to wolves can be monster. But their not all that bad. The next day I was sleeping while I wake up and I saw Reg. "Looks like you're leg is-" He put his fingers on his lips. "Shhh..." I was confused and he point. I look where he was pointed at. To my Horror, there was a wolf pack standing there. I quickly cover my mouth. The Wolves were sniffing around as they look around. I can't tell if they're looking for us or they're looking for prey so they can eat. This is the moment that I'm going to get killed or Devour by them. I was worried that they might going to kill us. Reg pull out a hunting knife. But I don't think he'll be able to fight them all alone due to the number. We are dead meat.