The beast...

Shirogane POV

We were walking in the middle of the snow. I was carrying Kairi beacuse she was tried. I can't tell of were almost there or not. "...." I feel uneasy around us. I feel like those things, the beast as returned. We've been walking for 6 days and yet. They might show up and attack. "Hmm...Shiro? What's wrong?" She said. "Oh...sorry, did I wake you?" I apologize to her. "No...I just woke up." I really want to put her down but I decided to carry her. "...Shiro? You can put me down now." She said. "I'm sorry but I can't do that...I feel like we're being watched." I was so scared. "What do you mean?  there's no one around us, if there was I could see them." I forgot her personality has change, she's more like a Tusdere. "Come on Shiro...grow up." She was insulting to me and she still doesn't have my trust but I didn't care as long as I keep her safe. "Hmm? Look there's a town, is that icicle town?" Kairi point at the town. "...No, There are no docks. If there was we should be able to see the ocean." Witch is true though. "Oh...ugh...can at least we take a break?" I nodded. "Alright." We decided go to the town. Something was off about this town, it was like a ghost town. There wasn't a single villager around. The houses and stores are empty. The fish are already rotten in food shop. "Where is everybody?" Kairi said. "I don't know...did they left the town?" Kairi look at me. "Why would villagers left their own town even though they don't where to live and go?" She sighed. "I'm just saying maybe something frighten them. They run away never coming back." It could be a possibility maybe it was an Orca or maybe it was a polar bear. Maybe a pack of wolves too...I really don't know. "....?" Then I feel something was behind us and fly by when I turn around. "What is it? Did you saw a  squirrel or something?" She said. "N-no...t-t-there was s-s-something behind us...." Kairi roll her eyes. "You're imagining thing's, come on! Let's find somewhere to rest." I listen to her and I just keep walking. Then something went fly behind us and then turn around again. "Ahhhh...Shiro? I told you-" I decided to go to the church and quickly open the door. I close the door and lock it. "Shiro?! What is wrong with you?" I was so scared. "I saw something and it following us. "Shiro...stop being a coward and idiot. There's nothing out there." I look at Kairi. "There is...there is something out there." Kairi was little mad. "Shiro, put me down and there is no one-!!!" We hear a huge glass break, we turn around and saw something land inside church with us. It was huge, huge like a poker bear size. "What the....???" I never see anything like this creature. It has black wings and it looked at us. I'll never forget that thing face.

"

"..." His face were all like...metal and  it doesn't have any flesh. It was making weird bird noise. "What the hell...?"  Behind the beast creature,  the fire was spreading. It look like this thing knock out a candle or start a fire or something. It look at us and making some hissing noise. "...?!" Then the beast creature looked at me. It stare into my eyes.

The winged Beast open his mouth

The winged Beast open his mouth. It doesn't have teeth or throat, just a metal mouth. That thing hiss at me and we get out of the church. "NO! NO!" I don't want that thing kill us. "Shiro?! You know that thing?!" Kairi shouted. "NO! I haven't!!!" I really don't know what that thing is!! I only met the creatures in the cave but not that thing. The Beast came out of the church and he was flying. "Shit!! It has seen us!!!" Kairi said. "Fuck!" I can hear the cry of the beast.  I was running non-stop while carrying Kairi.  We run and run then I saw a huge amounts of ice blocks. It was like a maze but small. It was good for us because the winged beast won't get us there. We went inside? "Ahhh..." The monster didn't get us and it was flying around. "Look like, it won't get us from here." Kairi said. "Yeah, let's keep going further down." We went further into the maze. We don't know where are we going but if we keep going straight we might be able to see a field of snow. "..."  It was already night time and I look up at the sky. The monster is still flying around.

"I don't know Shiro

"I don't know Shiro..." We really don't know if this bird is going to attack us or not. A monster bird thing...I don't know what you call these things. I keep an eye on that winged beast to see if it's up to something. All it does is just keeps flying around at us. I have a really bad feeling that this thing is communicating his friends. I don't know if this is a trap. I was really worried from panicking a lot. I really don't know what to do.  I have to stay brave if I'm going to protect. "Shiro..." Kairi said. "Y-yeah...?" Kairi look very scared. "I told to myself, this monster that is fup in the sky, is communicating with his friends. I thought it could be his kind maybe other flying beast but I was wrong." I was little confused. "Umm...w-why?" Her hand shake a little bit of violet as she was pointing in front of us. "I thing we're fucked. We're dead...so dead." I look where she was pointing. "......!!!!" My heart dropped as I was in frightened mod. I don't know if I'm in the hell, I don't know if this thing is from this world. I can't tell if it wants me or Kairi or both of us.

"......." I realize in this moment, I don't know if we're going to get out here alive or dead..."