Run Wolf Run

Shirogane POV

19 minutes earlier

"Soo....you lost you're family to the blizzard?" I said while keeping my hand warm by rubbing them. "Yes..." I felt so sorry for her. "Why am I asking you this...I don't know you and I can't trust you." Kairi said. "Where's you're wolf pack? Aren't they around?" I shake my head. "N-no..." I look down. "So you are all alone huh? Why is that?" I stay silent for a while. "I....I been banished..." I should feel happy about it...but...yet I'm sad. "Huh...do they pass you because you're a coward or weak?" It is kinda sad when said it so coldy. I guess she still doesn't have my trust. "I don't know...if you're going to kill me or take me to you're pack. If that happen, I won't trust you ever again." I sighed. "I will never do that..." Kairi look away. "That's what they all say.....you're a wolf I don't trust you or you're kind." She really hates me? I guess Kairi really hates wolf. I need to do something to improve her my trust. But how? It's pretty hard when you improved to a child. I really am worried. I'm worried about if she tries to get away from me...Kairi might get kill somewhere out of the snow. I don't want that. I should be really polite to her and keep and eye on her just in case...the monster that kill my sister...is hunting us. I was so scared by looking at this thing. It's missing it bottom jaw. The monsters body is like a snake. Six arms that has scissors and some sort of blood vessel behind his back. It was looking at us and making some scratching noises. I can't tell if it's alive or dead. I don't want to stand there. I grab Kairi hand, we run away from this thing. The creature chase after us as it was slurring left and right towards us. "Shiro!!!" Kairi shouted. "Do you know where are we going?!" I shake my head. "No! I don't know!" The Beast in the sky, it was flying around fall of us. What the hell?! Are they working together?! How is this impossible, they're definitely not from this world. The hell are they?! Why are they attacking us? I'll ask questions later but for now we need to find a way to get out of here. "Fuck! Fuck!" We went left and right as the monster was still chasing us. "We can't shake him!!!" I look behind me and I can see the monster face running towards me. Keep running and running until we head to a small path way. We manage fit in the small hole. We squeeze and keep going forward. Kairi made it to the other side. When I was about you join with Kairi, the monster use his scissors hands to grab my foot. "Ugh! Kyaaa!" I scream and panic. "Ugh! Kairi! Help!" I told Kairi for help. "..." She look at me then kairi run away from me. "Kairi!!!!" I look at this thing and I kick it's face again and again. I kick one of his eyes. It let go of my foot, I run away and quickly take a deep breath. "Ahhh...ahhh...ahhh..." I look around. "Kairi!" I went to go look for her. "Kairi?!" I call out her name. "Kairi? Kairi? Kairi!" I heard a scream, I'm presuming it could be Kairi. "Kairi!!!" I run fast as I can to reach up to her. "Kairi!!!" I made it. "...?!?!" This monster, I haven't seen before.

?!?!" This monster, I haven't seen before

It was really big like a polar bear. Kairi was screaming. "Kyaaaaaaaa!!!!" This monster was about to eat Kairi. "Kairi!" I shoot my harpoon at the monster and I hit it between it's eyes. "Kairi!" I pick her up and run away. "Shiro...?" I look at her. "Thank god you are alright." I smiled. "Let's get out of here." First we need to find an exit. "?!?!" The monster that I stabbed in the eyes was chasing us and it looks pissed. "Shit!!!" I run really fast, when I look behind me. It was gone. "Huh?" I look in front of me.

When did he get in front of me?! I haven't notice his moment

When did he get in front of me?! I haven't notice his moment. I quickly stop and he look at me. "Fuck..." I look to my left. I saw a little light, all the way to the distance. "...!" When I looked back at the monster, he know my idea. I was really surprised that he knows I'm going to run away to the exit. I know it's a risky move even this thing in front of me know too. I have no choice but to make a risky decision. I run fast as I can as, he tries to bite my tail but miss. I was worried that the monster might caught up to us. I can feel like it on us ready to eat us. "Mom! Dad! Sis! I'm sorry!!!" I shouted. "...?" I turn around and it stopped. We escape from it. I look at the sky to just in case with the monster was waiting for is but it was flying away. "What the-...." I didn't even want to bother to stop and look at them. I just wanted to get out of there with Kairi. We finally got away from them and I put Kairi down. "That was too close...." I thought we didn't make it in time. "Why...?" I look at Kairi. "Hm?" She was crying. "Why did you save me?" Why would she say that? "Because you're in trouble and I couldn't left you behind or get eaten by that thing." I like I said I will never leave this kid behind, she's too young to die. "I left you while you ask me for help. Because I want to get away from you. I can't trust you, then you save my life from the monster. Can you see I betray you and left you to die?" I stood there in shock. "Here you are telling me I'm okay? Aren't you mad?! Aren't you upset at me?! Why?!" I have no reason for that. Better yet, I can't find an answer for that. "Well...it's beacuse you're a girl?" A stupid answer that I just said. "REALLY?! YOU SAVE ME FROM THAT?! ARE YOU AN IDIOT?! YOU PERVERT DOG! NASTY DOG!!! LADY KILLER!!! A THREAT FOR ALL WOMEN!!!" Kairi look down. "Well it's because you are you." Kairi look up at me. "I wanted to save you because you are you. I may be an idiot but I want to know if you need my help. I want to know if you could still trust. I have to save you because you're just a kid. You're parents are probably looking for you out there, wondering around looking for you. I couldn't let you die right there, you were too young and scared. I cannot get mad at you because you left me to die. I just wanted to keep you safe, making sure you're not injured. I may be a wolf but I'm a different type of wolf, I'm a strange one. Kairi...I know you cannot trust me but doesn't mean I cannot give up on you. I'm willing to put my life on the line to save you." I smiled. "......waaa...." Kairi hug me and cry hard. "I'm so sorry!!!" I hug her back. "It's okay. Don't cry. I'm here to help you...Kairi."