A New home.

Rock POV

We were at a bar so we can eat, drink and smoke. I have my tickets just in case for the boat and I don't know if how many ticks I have for him. I looked at him while he was smoking a cigarettes enjoying himself. "Hey...can I ask you a question? Why did you follow me all the way here?" Idate say the same thing. "Friends remember?" I shake my head. "Not that. Tell me why did you come with me? There's must be a reason, why you follow me? Do you have any friends and family?" He lower his cigarettes. "I'm just lonely, I like to be with somebody." I roll my eyes because he's not telling me the question but I'll take the compliment. "Whatever." He smiled. "Since you are here, what type of Island you going to? Another Iceberg or probably an islands full of greens?" Well I never seen green island but I don't think they weren't many of them since we live in the south iceberg.  That was a hard question to make since I don't have the answers for it.  To tell you the truth I didn't even thought about that, I was mad because of this guy keeps distracting me. "I don't know...I never thought about that. Maybe another iceberg?" Idate rise his eyebrow. "Well~ I do find a perfect iceberg that you might like it and has less villagers in it." I sigh and I listen to what he has to say. "I'm listening..." Idate giggle. "It's called Iceberg isle. It's a perfect place~ you can I'll see rest there, you can get a lot of fishes over there too. In the villagers are just bunnies over there sometimes Penguins but not much. So...are you interested?" I think for a moment. "Hmmmm~" I nodded. "I'm in." He smiled. "Good! Now then...I don't think that boat is going to take you where it need to go. Besides this place sucks, you had to pay the captain a lot of money, they're very greedy bastards they are." I look around and he was kind of right. I look at each of the captains and they give me the stink-eye. I have no choice but to trust this Orca. "Ughhhh....fine. can you take me over there since you're a Orca?" He nodded. "Sure! I would gladly help!"  We got up and we left the bar. As soon we made it to the shore, he transform to his whale form and jump on the ocean. "Hop on! It's completely safe trust me." Like I can't believe this bastard, he's probably going to drown me soon. "Okay..." I hop onto his back. "There we go." This cunt enjoy this. "Hold on~" This guys treating me like a goddamn kid. I growl as I hated when he's treating me like this. "Now, now...no need to get grumpy~ man....you're such a grumpy little child you are~" I don't want to start a fight so I just stay silent I really want to get the hell out of here. "Here we go~!"  He started to swim as I just hold on tight and we started to head towards the the ocean.  We were swinging like 5 days.  I was completely looking around trying to see any of the island so we can rest or probably hunt since we're hungry little bit. "How much further?" I asked. "Just 10 more days and I know it's pretty far but you get used to it." Like hell I get used to it, I'm just on unpatient. Probably is going to take me to his friend so they're going to eat me. I look up to the sky since I have nothing to do. I say son in 4 minutes or probably hours. "Hey Idate? Do you have any siblings with you like a brother or sister?" I asked. "I have a brother but he was not much of a nice guy to me." So you do have a brother why not go with him? Why me? "Oh really?  Where is he?  Why you're not with him?" I said. "Like I said, he doesn't like me besides if I was with him, I'll just make it more worse that's why he said to my face." That explains. "He has a girlfriend now, those two run away together. I don't know where they're going but he didn't tell me anything." I hope he's not cocky like this guy will be even worse. "What will your parents? Do they like you as well?" The Orca tries to explain but stay a little bit silence. "Well....umm......They do....use to."  They used to like him? "Why?" I asked. "Well...my mom likes me the most since I was a good boy to her but my dad was a complete asshole." He sighed. "I hate wife beaters. They're the worst people. I hate that type of guy out there. They fake their loves as they beat up their wives makes me want to vomit." So his dad is a abuser huh?  I didn't surprise me. "How much longer?" I ask while  changing the topic since I don't want him to be depressed as shit. "Almost there." He continue swimming as day one by, I can see the iceberg Isle. It wasn't big but the mountains pretty big, I can see perfect spots for me to fish. I kind of like. "We're here." We've started to walk and I start to think for a bit. "So I had to find this guy or the chief so I can start building my house here?" Idate smiled. "Yeah...he's over there. Have fun with him." He waved goodbye as he starts to walk over there. I guess this is the place he lives. I don't care as long as this place is good for me. I started talking to this Chief guy as I start to build my house and I found only perfect spot so I can fish and rest. "Yeah pal~!" But first I have to deal with this Orca with me let's see what happens tomorrow.