Lost

Rocma POV

I was not myself any more, I can bearly smile or talk. Senchi feel sorry for me, he try to cheep me up but it didn't work. I barely talk to everyone, I just walk around stay silence throughout the day. Some other villagers see me as a cruel cold heart person while some try to make friends with me although I just stood there. I bury my little sister far away from the village somewhere that is peaceful so she can rest easily. Eventually I was mad at myself for not being there for Kairi, I just stood there  judging myself. My friend told me that my mother could be alive out there if I can find her, obviously I wasn't even in the mood to find her and I presume she was dead. Days past I decided to not staying at Village anymore, I just had to find another Village somewhere that is far away from here. I went to Senich house and I told Senich I need an island to stay there forever. "Ummm...there is one." He looked through his drawer and he found the paper. "Found it. There's an island called Iceberg isle. It's a small island but it's really perfect place and there's less villagers there." He give me a ticket. "This is for the boat also take a shortcut. There's a guy over there next to the food store. He take free ride...no money or anything." He smiled. "Thanks." I bow and leave his house. "Be careful Rocma." I nodded and left. "Are you Rocma? Hi there! I'm Bolg. Nice to meet you!" He rise his arm up to get handshake but I just look at his hand. "...Okay then. Hop in." His ride was an old wagon with four-wheel that is completely broken and he fixed it with duct tapes and some other parts. I hop in the wagon. "Come on now." There was some guy in the fronts in his animal form. "Hey! I'm not horse." Bolg doesn't care. "You're an Ox. If you want to get paid then go." The Ox moved. "This is my friend Len. He will take us whatever you want." I look around. "Where to Rocma?" I give him the paper. "...I see! You're going to the docks near the town called Ice star town. I know that place." I have a long journey ahead of me. We pass all the way to the mountains. Bolg tell me some interesting stories about the Ice star town, some history happens around that and all of that. Obviously I wasn't interested. We went through a lot, we took breaks and we took lunch. Then we contuine walking. "...?" I heard  howling. "What's that?" I ask. "Wolves...those guys are jerks they steal, they scavenge things and kill." Len was worried. "This will be a problem because since I'm alone, I might be an easy target for them. I don't want to get eaten by those guys." Bolg cheer him up. "Don't worry me and Rocma will take care of that." He smiled. "...." We continue moving on. 16 days past and Bolg stop the wagon. "Sorry Rocma. This wagon is not built for ice water and high hills. I guess you'll be walking from here." I didn't mind I just nodded and left. "Be careful!" They left and I went up the hills. I continue to walk in and look around obviously since I heard wolves last night I decided to look around my surroundings making sure they do not around. I was getting pretty bored from walking. There was no one in sight, no other life forms just dead silent with snows all around. "Waaa!" Then I hear cry surprising nearby. "...?"  I decided to  investigate which is a bad decision but I didn't even care.  when I got there I saw two dead corpses, on the floor one is a female and the other one some male. "...!" I decide to look at the two corpses. One of them been killed by a knife I don't know who. I look around to try to hear the cry but nothing. Then I see a shadow behind a small ice block. I look behind it and there was a small baby seal crying. "..." She scared of me and I'll look around to see if there's any seals but none. It was a kid like somewhere between a 10 year old.  I decided to ignore her and turn around. I was going to leave her there but her crying make me stop walking. I stood there hearing the cries of the seal. It reminds me of my sister when she was crying.  I was thinking too much just trying to leave or something then I decided to make the right choice. "Hey kid." I looked at her and I raise my hand out. I was hoping she won't find me as a stranger. "Its okay...my name is Rocma." She looked at me and then she pointed at me. "Mama!" I was surprised when she called me that. She hug me. "...."  I hugged her back because honestly I didn't even care. I look back at the two courses and I think she belong to those two parents.  I didn't want her to see the two corpses so I cover her eyes, picked her up and left. I didn't know what happened there and I didn't even know why the two parents are there in the first place. I continue walking with the baby seal on my arm. I notice I didn't get her name. "What's you're name?" I ask. "M-Mafuyu!" I got her name now. "Do you have any siblings?" She shake her head. "Oh..."  I guess she's the only child in the family. Tell you the truth I didn't even think about bringing her with me but I can't just leave her out in the snow and getting eaten by other predators.  but the problem is I only have one ticket for the boat. I think for a while, 30 minutes pass and I decide to keep her with me. Besides this place sucks, too many assholes around here. Bad parenting and more. It's a bad place for her to be here. I decided to sneak in the boat without getting caught. "Listen I'm going to be your guardian for now...until then I'll try to figure out what to do with you." She nodded and she called me mama. "..." This will be a long adventure.