Betrayed

Shirogane POV

"Big brother? How much longer we'll we get there?" Riko said. "We're almost there sister...just a couple more and then we'll be able to reach the small town up ahead." While we were walking, one of wolf pack that denied our request say there's a little town up ahead so we can rest there for a bit. If we be able to get enough food and enough Supply, we'll be able to reach the legendary black wolf name Novel home. "I am tried." Riko was complaining that she was tired. Makes sense because I kind of force her to keep going. I should be a good brother so I give her a piggyback ride. "Yay~" Little sister love piggyback ride, I was happy about that too beacuse we love it when dad give us one. "Brother...Why did our brother and sister left?"  I told Riko about our siblings left and I gave her a specific question. "Well you see...our sibling doesn't want to be in the clan because they don't like it there. They have pretty bad people. The ones that bullying me a lot.  I will never forget what they did to me. They torture me, beats me up, use me as bait, drown me hit me with ice block, sometimes one of them hit me so hard with a baseball bat on my head got me some concussion right there. Lucky me I survive that.  I managed to survive everything what they throw at me. I guess I'm lucky. "Ah! We're almost there." We managed to head to the town. We went to the hotel and rest there. "Ahhhhh~ So cool~"  My little sister was covering herself with a blanket and smiling. "Heh." I roll my eyes as I lay down on the couch, my sister takes the bed. "Brother...is Novel nice?"  That is true, the guy didn't mention if she was nice or not. I was hoping she might be nice. "I don't know...but I hear that she's okay with families that are lost. For example like you and me...we're stranded." Riko wiggle her tail. "Yay!" I smiled. I lay down on the couch and fall asleep. "Get some sleep...We'll look for something to eat." Riko nodded and sleep at the bed. The next day me and my little sister eating fish at a small shop. "Hmmmm~! Sooo gooood!" I giggle. "Hehehe~" Riko look at me. "Thank you big brother." I nodded. "You're welcome." We were eating my delicious meal then we decide to have fun play snowball fight, make a snowman and more. Around 10 days later, We were having the best of the day in our lives. "Hehehe~ I'm glad you have fun brother~" Riko smiled. "You too~ I'm glad you have more fun." We laugh and walk back to the hotel. "Excuse me sir? You have a mail." The manager give me the mail. I grab it and bow down. "Thank you." My little sister hop on the bed and sighed happily. "Who's it from Brother?" Riko said. "I don't know." I open the mail and read it. "It's from Sakoto...she want to meet us." I look at Riko. "Really?! Yeah!" I was surprised that Sakoto sent me a letter usually she doesn't know we left the clan. I guess that mailman heard or saw us. But doesn't matter I just want to see my sister. I quickly went back to my couch and fall asleep. We started to head towards the location of Sakoto.  She give me a location around the two mountains..have a path way in the middle. "Can our sis join us?" I nodded. "Yeah..." She's our sister after all. Sakoto must be with us. We made it the location. I told my little sister to stay next to the iceblock. I want to tell my sister in private because why did she left? Sakoto never leave us...she's loyal. "Ah! Hey sister." Sakoto waved. "I am a little surprised that you made it all the way here on foot." Sakoto cross her arms. "You mean me and my sister." Riko was with me. "Sakoto....why did you left? Was there a reason for you to left? Why didn't you tell us?" I wasn't mad at her, I was really confused. Why Sakoto left us? " You know that answer, I didn't like that plan anyways. That idiot the two of them betrayed us! Besides I was making my own clan." Sakoto was making her own Clan? Why? "Ummm...Why?" I ask her. "I want to start a new, a clan better than that Yukiama clan. This time everyone will had better lives. No bullshit, No force people to married someone eles..and more..." I was really happy to hear that. Sakoto start her own Clan.  Maybe we'll be able to live there and have a good life. "That's great! Can we join you?" Sakoto nodded. "Yeah! It will he fun." I smiled. "...." Then it was dead silent. It was an awkward moment, we don't know what to say. "However....I do need a child but I couldn't find the right man." I guess my sister has problems looking for a right man. "I'm sorry...maybe-" She interrupts me while she was walking closer to me. "I really can't find the right man...however I did met one person." I walk back little. "W-who's that person?" She pinned me to the wall and holds my hand. "Eh? W-what are you-?!" She kiss me. "Hmmmm~!"  I can feel Satkoto tongue licking my tongue. "Mmmmhhh~!!!" I was closing your eyes with fright and I push her. "Ahhhh...ahhh...sis! What are you doing?!" I shouted. "Shut the fuck up! Let me fuck you, you worthless little brother!" I try to run away but she tackles me and pulled my leg. Sakoto turn me over and undo my belts as I was trying to fight back. I was so weak, I couldn't break free by her strength. "Stop!" My dick was showing. Sakoto remove her shorts and put my dick inside of her pussy.  She was starting to ride me and I moan. "Ahhhhh~ n-no! Nyahhh~....s-stop!" I can feel her warm pussy while she was fucking me. "I love you brother~  you're such an easy target for me to rape you~" She was going faster and harder. "Nyah! Ggghhhh~ No!" I was crying. "H-help!...*Sob* Help...." Sakoto smiled. "No one will save you. Fuck! You're cock." She was slamming down on my cock. "Ahhhhh! Ohhhhh~ Nnnnnnaaaahhh!" Sakoto moan. "Ahhh~ Fuck! Ahhhh~!" She was going incredible speed and my eyes roll up. "Ahhhhhhh~ nnnggghhhh~!!!" This us my first time! "Give me you're sperm! I want you're child! Ahhhhh!!!!" I was drooling crazy then I cum inside of her. "Ahhhhhh....ahhh....ahhh...ahh!" We take a deep breath. "Hmmn~ So good...so warm~" Sakoto get up while my cum came out of her pussy. "Hmmm~" I was crying and scared. "Don't cry...you'll...make....a great....father..." She fall asleep. "...." I pick up my clothes and went back to Riko. "You find her?" I hold her hand. ".......no." I decided to get out of there quickly as possible before she wakes up. "....." I cover myself with the scarf my. I don't want my little sister to see my tears. "..."

Meanwhile at Yukiama clan.

There were piles of dead Arctic wolves on each other. Some of corpses half their skins and all the others dose not. "So weak...I did expect these proud Warriors to be so...weak." Zack face was gone and his body was eating. "You call this a duel? This black wolf is a piece of shit on my shoe. He doesn't know how to fight back. Now...you must be Dio? You're in charge?"  Dio was on his knees while the two guards hold his arms. The man pull out a hunting knife. "Let us see how much you're guts have." Dio interrupt him. "Wait! You mess up!" The man look at him. "What do you mean mess up?" Dio look at him. "There's one wolf you miss!" The man put down the knife. "What do you mean you miss one? We killed entire wolf pack!" Dio look at him. "No there's one wolf that is escape...his name was Shirogane, the prince." The man was an interest. "And how does that work? Do I look like I give a shit about him?" Dio little smiled. "No...if you let him go. He'll get other allies and will destroy you! You will be discovered!" The man stay quite. "..." He knew that will be a huge loss plus it's part of the plan to not get caught. "Fine...I'll kill you last...for now we'll find is Prince of yours so we can eliminate him. Once we find him. We'll kill him and you...end story." Dio nodded. "Sally..." Sally smiled. "Come here dogs." A huge pack of black wolves with red eyes came to Sally.  There shadow monster show up. "Find the wolf name Shiro and kill him." The creatures nod as they left into the darkness. "Hehehe~ prepare to be hunted Little Wolf."