Banished

Shirogane POV

"Mom? Ummm...can you tell me why you uhh...like me? I mean....I know I'm you're favorite son but why you pick me to be an alpha?" My mother look at me. "Well...you see my son..you're siblings are all right but they are a terrible advice for leadership. Zack maybe the dominate but I could bet he's terrible at leadership. Sakoto is alright but she doesn't want to because unknown reason, I don't know why. I choose you because you're smart, you're clever and you will make an excellent Prince." I blushed. "I-I'm not that s-smart..." Setsuna giggle. "Hehehe...I wish you're father was here....he'll know what to do." She made frown face while she look down on the floor. Has a son I said next to her and hug my mom. "Mom....I'm sure he'll be able to see us. I know you miss him and he kiss you too. I promise you I'll be a good Alpha and Prince so you won't feel sad, I'll do everything I can to help you out. You are my mother and you mean everything to me." My mother smiled. "Thank you...Shiro..." Setsuna hug me and we both smiled. The next day, I was walking with my little sister and my older sister. Sakoto and Riko. "Brother? You seem to be happy." I nodded. "Yeah...I promise I won't I'll be a good Alpha." I have to. "Don't get too excited, the people around here don't appreciate you being Alpha. Stupid Yukiama clan." That's true. "You're right. I should be more careful about the people who tries to kill me I guess." My little sister panic. "Brother! Don't say that! That's not true. I won't let them do that to you." I pat Riko head. "Thank you, I won't get myself killed while I have you guys around." Riko giggle. "Hehehe." We walk back home to have some dinner. Then we hear the wolves talking. "Blizzard is coming. We should get inside." We did expect a blizzard to show up. We went back home until our mom about the blizzard. When we got there she wasn't there. "Mom?" We all look for her and we found a piece of paper on the floor. "Hmm?" I picked it up and started to read it.

Dear everyone.

I'm going to meet the other clan with you're step father. He told me that we may peace with another wolf pack. Dio  told me I should go along to make some negotiation and politics. I could tell you something and decided to go with him but don't worry I'll be back until dawn. Shiro, Sakoto...you'll be in charge, don't do anything rash okay? Also keep an eye on Zack, he's acting weird all day and seem to have a plan. Be careful my beautiful daughters and Sons.

Love Setsuna.

We were surprise, I didn't expect her mom to leave this early. Does she know that Blizzard's coming? I'm really scared about that. We decided to do what she told us and Sakoto keep an eye on Zack.  I was in charge at taking care of my siblings. We wait for day-by-day and it doesn't seem she coming back. I mean she did tell us she'll be back at dawn but mom didn't tell us what day or mouth. Then we hear crowd cheering. We thought it was mom coming back and I look at the window but we saw our step dad coming to the tell all the pack. "Thank you."  I was really confused of why is our stepdad here but not Mom. "Thank you, thank you...listen up Yukiama clan! I have some terrible news! When we were about to make peace with the other Wolfpack! A blizzard shows up and kill all of our pack even Setsuna the wife of our hero!" My heart dropped when he says that. I was surprised that she's gone.  I told myself, it could be a lie! My mother is smart! She couldn't just die from the blizzard! She knows everything about the blizzard! I was thinking about it too much. "Now then...since we lost the Omega! I'll be Alpha for this clan! With is my son! Zack will be the Prince, when I'm dead or God!" The Wolfpack cheers for them. My siblings and I were disappoint at Zack and Dio. 1 mouth later, Yuji, Kiu, and Sakoto were nowhere to be seen and I thought they must have leave this clan so they can find another place. The only person that is with me is my little sister. Then we been called by Alpha. He only calls me, I told my little sister to wait out of the house then I went to go see alpha. "Y-you c-call m-me?"  I was so nervous. I don't know what they're going to do to me. I saw Zack with four females and one of the females give him a blowjob. "Hmmmm~" Zack smiled. "Yes, you used to be the prince but now your mother is dead. I'm in charge now."  I can't insulting him, I can't do anything. "Do you know why I called you here?" I shake my head. "N-no?" Dio put his legs up on the table.  Zach a little bit moan as the female bob her head faster to his cock. "We decided you should be banish from this clan." I was in shock because my mother and my father items were there. I couldn't just left it there.  "You will be banish and you will never come back to this clan again! You're  house will be ours and finally take your little brat with you." I bowed down to them. I walk away. I take my father's Cape, his harpoon and my mother's necklace. I hold my little sister hand. "Are you ready?" She nodded. "Yes." I smiled and left the Yukiama clan.  I was happy that we left the Clan. I don't want my little sister stay there for too long. "Brother? We're are we going? She ask me. "To find another place home. We'll see if the other wolf pack let us join in." I hope so. "Okay...we'll be able so see our sister and brother?" I nodded. "Yeah...somewhere out there." We walked forward as we try to find another wolf pack. 3 years later, we were a little tired. I went to each of the wolfpack, they didn't let us join them. They told me, they're pack was full, they don't allow kids and told me to fuck off. I couldn't find any ideas but there's still more out there.  One of the nice Wolfpack said that there's a legendary black wolf in icicle town. She'll be able to accept kids. I hope she let us in. "We're going to see Novel?" I nodded. "Yeah, as long as we go there, we'll be able to have some food and rest. For now we need to find a place to take break. Besides you're very tired." I realized my little sister was pushing herself too hard so we can keep going. "I can do this." I sigh and pick her up. "Come on...We need a place to sleep." Later that night, we manage to find a cave. I start make a little fire and my sister was sleeping on my lap. I rubbed her head and I fall asleep. When I was falling asleep something terrible happen. I was in a dark room, I was all by myself then I saw multiple animals running away. They told me to run. "Run!!!" I was confused. "Why?" I did not hear disturbing Roar. It was like a female or male scream and when I turn around. I saw some sort of boats that's bigger heading towards me. There was a skull like face in front of the boat. I can hear I shouting, screaming from the boat.  I head right at me, I saw harpoons heading towards me. I wake up. I was breathing heavily, I look at my  my little sister. She was asleep and it still night time outside. I went back to sleep. "What the hell was that?"