New home

Idate POV

We finally made it, we went way to the South far away from our dad. Lucky for us there was abandon house in the middle of the snow so we decided to reclaim it. We went inside and put our stuff to our own rooms. My mom takes the far end of the hall way. Takama take the room next to her. I take the room a cross of my brother room. "This is our new home." I asked. "Yeah...with out that monster living with us." I was so happy about moving to my new house...and I'm really happy for mom, she seems to be very happy about it. "So then...what now?" I look at my brother. "We'll just do the same thing...living." That's true. "Okay." So our new life begins now as we have fun. We were eating so fish at the dinner table. I look at my mom, I saw little scars and bruises on her arm...neck and face.  I really hate when husbands beat their wives like they were a punching bag. I really hate it so much. If I get married I wear treat beautiful wife nicely. Our time living in the house was good. However I was a little bit bored and leaving the house all the time. I just had to go for a stroll walking around.  I decided to not get far away from house. I look around to see some victims nearby. "Hmmm...huh?" Then I saw someone smoking out of distance. Look closer and it was a walrus. "Hm? A orca?" He saw me. "Hey there~ what are you doing?" I decided to play cool. I decided to treat the man nicely, I better not piss him off because he will kill me. "Smoking kid." No shit. "Smoking? Why?" I ask him a question. "Well, it just makes me feel like a dominance around here and it makes me look cool. When you smoke, you know you be face an enemy or you just going to attack them with a badass move. Something like that." I don't think that's how it works but I'll take it. "......" He look at the cigarette and he looks at me. "Want to smoke?" I was happy. "Really?!" He nodded. "Yeah kid. You want to be a badass motherfuker? Then go for it." I take the cigarette and smoke it. I puff the smoke out of my mouth and smiled. "This is some good stuff." He give me three packs of cigarettes. "Here kid...keep them." I grab the packs of cigarettes. "Thanks man."  The walrus nodded and he left. "Hehehe." Went back to the house and they decided to secretly smoke it. Without my brother and my mom noticing or around I smoke it. Later that day. "Brother...where are you going?" Takama said. "I'm going to my room and relax like always." I went to my room. "..." I went to my room, sit down on the bed and smoke my cigarettes. "....ahhhhh..." I lay down, cross my legs and my arms around my head. I look up at the ceiling. "I thought you were jacking off but I was wrong." Takama saw me. "Crap...listen...I know you're going to say it but hear me out." He didn't listen. "You damn idiot, why do you smoke cigarettes in the house besides that cigarette is not good for you're health. Even you're age around it's still bad for you." I kind of hate women brother excuses but I didn't even care. "So what? It makes me look cool~" I smiled. "No, it doesn't make you look cool but it dose make you look like an asshole." Such language to my little brother since we were kids. I guess I really piss him off. "Such bad words." Takama give me a death stare. "I have enough to helping you're ass. I'm so mad at you, why you even my brother? You're acting more like your dad like usual every time I see you." He walk away and close the door. "... "  I was little bit pissed off when he says that. I am not like my dad. But he does have one point...I am acting like this way. I look up the ceiling again while I close my eyes. 2 years pass, I was raping this female seal. "Ahhhhh! Nyaaahhhh!!" My cock was inside of her pussy as I was fucking her so hard. "Aaaaaaaaaaa!!! Ooooooooo!!!" She moan and drool. "Oh my~? Are you enjoying yourself from this?"  I was going turbo speed into her pussy. "Fuuuuuckkkk!!!" She was so tight that I was going faster and faster. I love it when my victims moan. "Ahhhhh!" Once I did one last thrust, I cum inside of her. "Gyyyaaahhh...yeah~" The female seal was broken that I think I rape her too much. Look like I rape her to death. "You seals break easily, I need someone who is more....excitable." I put my pants up and leave her there. "Hmmn~" I started to walk to my house and then I saw my brother standing at the doorway. "Oh fuck..."  He had a scar on his eye, he was facing a polar bear that was walking around our home. Polar bear give him that scar but he kick that bear ass. "Yo~" He stay silent. "How was having sex with that poor female seal that you just give her?" Shit, she saw me having sex with her. "She said she want to have sex with me so I give her one good." I smiled. "No you dumbass, you raped her. She didn't even ask you to have sex with you. She was screaming in agony while you fucked her in the ass." I giggle. "I enjoy it." I smiled. "Hm?" I saw some luggage and suitcase around. "What's with all this?" I asked. "I guess she hasn't tell you..." I was confused. "Who?" Takama sighed. "Mom you dumb shit.  She hasn't tell you that I'm married." I was surprised on my brother was married. "You're married? Who?" My brother rolled his eyes as he doesn't want to tell me the person's name. "Why didn't you tell me?" I said. "Because you're just too bad luck and you mess up in the wedding if I invite you. Plus you going to rape my wife and the other girls inside." I giggle. "Hahaha~ True...I'm not much of a big fan of weddings." He grab my shirt. "Listen here you little shit. I want you to protect mom with all you're life while I'm gone. I don't want you to go out there find some victims you bully or your snake dick like penis into females private parts okay? I want you to stay here and protect her. Got it?" I smiled like always but he does have a point. "I will. I promise." But I lied to him. Like Dad didn't show up for 2 years. "Tch. I know you can't keep a promise. But if my mom is dead because of you are stupidity. I am not going to talk to you anymore and I'm going to kill you." I nodded. "Okay! Okay!" He let go of me and my brother picked up his luggage. "Aren't you going to say goodbye to mom?" He turn around. "I already did you dumbass." I sighed. "Ahhhh....don't worry mom....I'll be with you."