Smoke buddies

Rock POV

This orca was standing in front of me, I expect him to kill me but he just stand there. "Ohohoh~  You thought I was going to kill you and eat you up right~?" This bastard knows what I'm thinking which I'm not surprised. "..."  I didn't say anything to him, I just looked at him. "Strong silent type huh?" I looked away and start walking. "Wait~ hold on~" He stop me. "Look... I know you're ignoring me and annoyed. But I can see what are you trying to go somewhere. You going somewhere that is completely private that no one is around right~?" I roll my eyes. "Tch! The hell do you want? If you here to tease me, it's not working. Why don't you fuck off and eat shit." I look at him. "Such words you got there~ Is that a threat?" No shit. "Yeah, why don't you go home with your friends and fuck off Baldy." I got him little mad. "I'm not baldy." He growl. "You are, so go fuck yourself and die." I continue walking and Ignore the Orca. "..." That Orca stood there and smiled. I don't care what he's going to do to me as long as he bug off. I don't care about everyone that's trying to threaten me, trying to say something about me. I just told them to go kill themself. It was getting annoyed for me seeing all these Foxes or Orca in my way.  I may be a penguin but doesn't mean I give up and gets scared by these low-lifes. I sighed. "Need a smoke." I continued walking and then I had to next Village. I buy some smokes and continue a walking. Days went by, I keep meeting this goddamn Orca everytime. Is he lost? "Are you gay or something?" I shout at him. "Nope~" My ass, he is gay. "Look pal...why don't you go with you're family or friends so you could stop bugging me?" He shake his head. "I have nobody for real, I don't have friends or family." Like I can believe him, he wants me to feel sorry for him. "Ugh!" I started to smoke as I need something to calm myself down. "Oh~ You smoke?" I look at him. "Yeah?" This orca smoke and smiled. "I smoke too~" He giggle. "Is that supposed to impress me? Because it's not." The Orca laughed. "Hahaha~ No." He smiled. "We should be friends let's call our small group as smoke buddies." You can't be serious, he want to be friends with me? "Look I'm not interested in making friends." He pat my back. "Come on buddy! We're friends right? We got stick together!" He smiled. "..." I have a bad feeling about this guy, I mean there's no other choice since he is an orca. I guess I'll play along for now. "Ughhh..." So it's just me and this Orca, we decided to continue walking. I told him about my ideas. "A boat? Why?" He asked. "So I can ride to go another Island." The Orca laughed. "Haha~ I can give you a ride, I mean I could transfer into my whale form so I can give you a ride to another island~" Like I can't believe his ass. He can drown me and eat me if he have chance. "I rather not I prefer to boat and then you." He smoke. "You still don't believe me even though we're friends?" I look away. "So...are we there yet?" He ask me a question. "No." We continue walking and he asked me 'Are we there yet' over and over. "Are we there yet?" I shake my head. "No."

We walk pass the river. "Are we there yet?"

"No."

Then the village. "Are we there yet?"

"No."

We rest at the cave. "Are we there yet?"

"No!"

Try to hunt some fish. "Are we there yet?"

"Yes."

"Really?"

"Fuck No!"

through the hills.

"Are we there yet?"

"No!"

Days pass

"There yet?"

"No!!!"

"Are there yet?"

"NO!!!"

"Are there yet?!"

"NOOOO!!! FOR A LOVELY FUCKING GOD! NO YOU DUMB BITCH!!!" I was really pissed. I was being tortured in Hell by 'Are We There Yet' every single time! "Can you....at least shut up? For once?" He smirk. "Okay~" The Orca pop his lips. I twitch my eyes. He did again, again and again. "Ughhh... for 7 minutes can't you at least, wait....FOR 7 FUCKING MINUTES?!?!?!" He huffed. ".............°" He did it again. "GRAAAA!!!!" I look at him. "I SWEAR TO GOD! IF YOU MAKE ONE MORE FUCKING NOISE! I'LL FUCK YOU UP SO HARD THAT I SHOVE MY WHOLE  PENGUIN FEET RIGHT UP YOU'RE ASS-!!!!"  The Orca interrupts me as he point at the village. "Oh! Look we are here!" He smiled. "FINALLY!!!! Fuck!!!" The Orca laughed. "Hahaha~ I have fun." I punch him.