Alone.

Shirogane POV

I couldn't remember the days went by, I lost count. Everything was pitch black, barely see or talk. I feel like my body shut down but I can breathe and I can feel my heart beating. I felt warm water over my head. "No time for sleep. Get up. You need to wake up." I can hear the voice, I do as I told. I slowly opened my eyes well...my left eye. I look around. I stood up and rub my head. "Oh?" I look at my hand it was blood and I was bleeding.  I couldn't remember how I was bleeding, I don't know where am I. I believe I'm some sort of village. I got up and start to walk. "...?" I look up to the sky. It was snowing, I can feel the snowflake touch the tip of my nose. "..." I couldn't smile I was sad, depressed....I feel nothing. I look at the sign and it said ice blocktown. "...?" I start walking, I look around there's people going in and out the shop. "..." I remain silent. I put my hoodie on because I don't want people just see my blood. They'll think I killed someone and stole their stuff. "..." I don't know what's my purpose coming here. Where am I? Do I have a home? Family? Friends? Lover? Wife? I do remember my name...but...I don't know where's my wolf pack. Wait...do I even have a wolf pack? I don't know anymore.  I decided to sleep on the alleyway. I guess that's my home now. I sit down next to the garbage, where I believe I live in. I decided to clean my blood by using old paper and old shirt. "..."  I hold my stomach as I feel like something heavy that is inside of me. I pressed down on my stomach. I feel something hard like a rock. "???"  Did I eat something big? No. I'm so  hungry. I can't tell I have money or not. I check my pockets...nothing. I really don't know how I got here. When I was bleeding and how do I get? I look at my body. I have a lot of scars. My clothes were completely covered in blood.  I have to clean it if someone sees me I murder or eat someone. I have a feel like this people do not like wolves like me. I quickly went back where I was came from. I clean my clothes I was little naked but I have my boxers. My pants were a little bit falling down. "That won't do..." I went back to the town and I stoled two belts from the shop. I put on three of my belts. "That's better..." I clean my scarf and my t-shirt. However my body was cover blood and it already got my t-shirt full of blood again. "Damn...." I went back to the alleyway. Every day and night I see a little bit steal food I got abused by people that I steal food from them. Couldn't help myself I was so hungry I can ask them because I know they're going to say no. I always question myself when did I got here. I'm start to make theories. Since I can't remember, maybe I got hit in the head? With what? Hammer? ice block? Someone hit my head so hard?  And I make theories about my cut marks. I think I got sliced up on purpose. By who? I rub my head. I was so confused and scared. I think it's best not to think about it. "....." I feel like I'm about to die in this alleyway. I feel like I'll die in any second. "H-hello?" I hear a voice. I look to my left and I saw an Owl. "Are you lost?" I didn't say anything. "..." He look at me with a worried face. "Like to come with me?" I was surprise. "Here~" He held his hand out, I look at his hand. "..."  I feel like you might take me to a place that his friends going to beat me up for stealing their  food. I'm alright with that at least I deserve it.  I hold his hand as he take me somewhere. I don't know where we going but I feel like I'll be punished. But he take me to a small boat. "...?"  It's one of those boats have paddles so you can roll the boat. "I'm sorry. I can't have a big boat...you know it costs money a lot but this is all I have." He's taking me somewhere far away from this place. I guess he's a little bit trustworthy. "..." I hop on the boat. "...!" The owl smiled. He got on the boat and we set sail to the sea. I don't know how far where his places is but I bet it's fine I guess. I look at the ocean and put my finger in the water. "I didn't introduce myself, my name is Yukisada. I'm an Arctic owl that lives in Iceberg isle." Yukisada... sounds a friendly name, he looks happy and trusted. "......S-Shirogane..." Yukisada smiled. "That's a lovely name. I'll call you Shiro." I smiled little bit. He didn't see it I was covering my smile with my scarf. We were talking about life and out days.  It was nice having him around, I can understand his feelings and he can understand some mine. We take a little break from a small island. Yukisada was sleeping next to the boat on the beach while I was in jungle. I found a nice warm pond. I clean my blood and I decided to get a new haircut. I cut off my ponytail and cover my right eye with my hair. I was ready to go then I went back to the boat and fall asleep. The next day, I was no longer in front of my hoodie on. I show my new hairstyle to Yukisada. "Wow Shiro. You look so cute." I little bit blush. "T-thank you..." He smiled. We set sail to the sea. Around 30 minutes, we finally made it to our destination. Iceberg isle. Yukisada said in the maps it's small but in reality it's huge. I kind of like it here it's nice and barely has a lot of people in it. This is where my new Life start I guess. If I'm going to start my new life, I should start making friends.

"It will be a grave mistake that you will ever made

"It will be a grave mistake that you will ever made."