You must be an alpha

Shirogane POV

"Shiro~" My mom call me while I was playing with my siblings when I was a kid. "Yes mom?" I smiled. "How's my son doing~" I wiggle my tail. "Good!" My mother giggle. "Okay~ hehehe~" She pick me up and hug me. "Hahaha~" My mom kiss me on the cheek. "Hey son, hey honey~" My dad show up. "Hey darling~" They both kiss and I look away. "Eww~" My dad notice. "What's wrong Shiro? Don't like us kissing~?" I nodded. "Okay, hey honey open you're mouth." He stick his tongue out. "Ahhh!" I cover my face. "Darling stop." My mom blush. "Hahaha." They smile and we hug each other. "I love you." Dad said. "I love you too." My mom ask my dad something. "Honey...did you tell them?" He nodded. "Yes...but they didn't want to listen." My mother sighed. "Ahhhhh...we must leave this clan...Yukiama clan is not good for us. We should live somewhere eles." My dad hold her hand. "I know...but soon. I'll tell then right away." He rise her chin. "...?" I was confused. "Oh darling..." They kiss each other. "Sir!" One of the wolf show up. "The scouts report that other wolf pack are coming this way." My father was surprise. "What! It's too soon." The wolf nodded. "Okay...get ready the troops." He look at my mother. "I'm sorry honey. I got to go...I'll be back." He smiled. "Okay...but be careful." She kiss him. "I will. Goodbye." He left and take out his weapon. He walk away in a heroic way. We were waiting for him when time went by...He didn't came back. Then...one of the soldier show up. "I'm sorry..." He show us his gun and his cape. "He didn't make it." My mother cried in tears. "....dad...?" Mom hug me while I was crying with her. My dad was buried to the tombs of wolves for his heroic actions. My mother was in great saddens. I was the only son to cheer her up. Yukiama clan were looking for a new alpha, they ask mother to be the alpha male but she refused she must stay Omega. 2 year later, mom married wolf name Dio. I have new siblings with me. Their name was Yuji, Kiu, Sakoto, Zack, and Riko. My mother name was Setsuna. Yuji is a cool guy, he like to play game like snowball fight. His hobby was to chill at nice place. Kiu is a cute girl in Yukiama, she like to play violins and she hate when someone insult her. Sakoto is the most loyal person ever. She takes things seriously but she cares about the family. Zack is a bad wolf and he is black wolf. He likes to get in fight to show everyone that he's powerful and he hates me. Riko is a cheerful sister ever. She only likes me because I was the only one that's closer. She hates when she sees me cry because Riko doesn't want me to cry. Our life was pretty normal just the same thing nothing has really changed in Yukiama clan. I was walking back home with bucket full of fishes in my hand. "Hey look, it's the crybaby wolf." One of the pack starts making fun of me because I cry a lot when I'm insulted. "Why is he here with us? He's a failure. Worthless, stupid, and crybaby." I was holding back the tears but other wolves decided to join in... insulting me. They were making fun of me saying how much I am a worthless piece of shit. They were calling me a dog and told me to eat shit. Zack saw me. "So Shiro? How does it feel like to get insulted by you're own wolf pack? It seems that they like you...to make fun. You know this already..how much worthless you are~ A piece of shit on their shoes that can't get off. I hope you can end up dead." I sighed. "Leave him alone." Sakoto show up and hold my hand. "Come on sis! You know this dog is a stupid motherfucker of them all!" Sakoto flip him off. "You okay?" I nodded. "Don't lie to me...I see you're tears. Ahh...we need to find you a teacher so you can learn how to fight." I look at her. "What about you? Can you teach me?" Sakoto sighed. "I wish but you know Dio is." Oh yeah...Dio hate me so much. "Oh..." I put the bucket full of fish on the table. "Thank you...for helping me." Sakoto nodded. "You're welcome."  I decided to go to my room since I need privacy of crying.  "Nyah~" Then I hear moaning. "Ahhh~ ohhh~" It was coming from my mother's room. I thought it could be my mom having sex with Dio. "..." I remember that she want me to go see her. I did so by going to her room. I peek at the door. "...?" I saw her all by herself, finger her private. "!?!" I was surprise. "..." I stop peeking and knock on the door. I can hear her getting some pants. "Come in!" I come in. "Ah Shiro? Need something?" I nodded. "Yes, umm...why are you here alone. Aren't with Dio?" She roll her eyes. "Him? He's not my type..." Then why did you marry him? Oh...right Yukiama clan force her. "Umm...you said, you want to see me when I came home...so do you need something?" She smiled. "I really want you to be Alpha and a Prince." I was surprise. "What?! Aren't I little too young?" Setsuna shake her head. "No...it doesn't matter how young you are besides Yukiama can't do anything when I'm around." I was really scare about this. "Are you s-sure?" She nodded. "Okay then...I'll be alpha male. I'll take your advice." Mom smiled. "Good." The next day, the amounts tell everyone that I'm going to be a prince in the next 2 weeks. I look to my right and I can see Zack. He wasn't happy about this. I can see Dio giving me a death stare. I look down. I was at my room with Riko. "Good job big brother!" She cheer me. "Thank you. I'm really nervous about this." Riko pat me on the back. "Don't worry about it. Me, Yuji, Kiu and Sakoto will be there for you." I smiled. "Thanks..." She nodded. "Zack will be pissed. I saw his face, it didn't seem that he was happy about it." I rub my arm. "Don't you worry. He won't do bad things to when mom is around." That's true. "Yeah, as long mother is alive...I'm a happy wolf or puppy." Riko giggle. "Hehehe...yeah." Riko yawned. "Ahhhhh~ Well...I'm going to bed. Night!" She left my room. "Bye." I went to bed and fall asleep.

Meanwhile...

Zack was fucking a female wolf. "Ahhhhh~ Nyah! Ughhh~!" Zack was use all of his speed into her pussy. "Fuck! Ahhh! Gggghhh~! Yes! Yes! Harder!" Zack was going harder and harder. "Aaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!" Zack cock hit her weak spot and pound her good. "Fuck Yes!!!" Zack smack her ass then he cum inside of her. "Nyahhh~!!!" Zack lay down and rest. The female wolf put her head on his chest. "Damn him...I need a plan. Dio and I hate Shiro so much! We need to get rid of him but that bitch keep Shiro away form us. Dio said he have a plan to get rid of Shiro mother and we'll be able to control the Yukiama clan. This plan will be perfect." The female wolf smiled. "That's good~ I rather pick you as out alpha male." Zack smiled. "Yeah, not that worthless wolf."

Somewhere farvat the south.

"......the snow is amazing." Man said while looking at the snow. "So boss~" A female was next to him. "What shall we do?" She smiled. "Set the hunters and shadow demon to kill the village or town." The female smiled. "Okay~" The man look at her. "We'll be going with them. Also tell our friend to wake up." She nodded. "It will be done." She left and the man cross his arms. "Our discovery will be wonderful." He laughed. "Hehehehe~"