Enemies and friends

Idate POV

Gris was an odd one. I haven't met this person in my life, not as a kid, not as a teen or adult. I'm already adult by the way. "You're so cute~ and sexy~" This guy. "Yeah um...I got to go now."  I started to walk away. I decided to go in the surface. "(I need to get the fuck out of the oscen!)"  When I was about to get out of the ocean, he cut me off out of nowhere. I jumped and I back off away from him. "H-hey pal...is there problem?" Gris shake his head. "Nope~" This moment, I immediately got creeped out by this guy. He was very odd and I don't know, I'll be able to pick a fight with this guy. I can't tell Orca can win against a sperm whale. Also why they call themself that? Is funny and stupid. "I bet you're wondering, what's with the sperm whale species name?" How's dose he know?! "They call us that because...well~...you say.. we give one hell of a good sex." Creep out by this, I back off away from him. I try to find a way to escape, then he vanished Into thin air! Just in the blink of an eye. "Wha-?!" He disappear and I thought maybe he's long gone. "Hmmm~" I felt something lifting my t-shirt and my suit.

"Soft body there huh~?" I little blush and I felt disgusted

"Soft body there huh~?" I little blush and I felt disgusted. I didn't want to show him my weakness and emotional. "You love me right~?" I was sweating as my sweat went down to my cheek. "C-crap." I push him and back away. "..." I give him my anger. "Get. The. Fuck. Away. From. Me." I said. "......~♡" His eyes had heart on them. "Oh yes~ Insult me with that beautiful voice that you have~ Ahh I'm soo turned on~"  This is really disgusting for me. I mean yes I did some disgusting things while raping to females but this guy is very, very sexual. "Ack!!" He jump on me. I fell and he left my leg up.

"I want to fuck you~" He smiled and giggle

"I want to fuck you~" He smiled and giggle. "N-no...hell no!" He start to undo my belt and zipper. "O-oi!!!" He remove my underwear and my dick was showing. "Hmmm~ So long~" He licks my dick. "Ahhh~" I moan but I cover my mouth. "Ohohoh~ you like it~?" He licks it again. "Hmmm~!!!" I was twitching, his warm tongue lick my penis even the tip. He started to suck my dick and Bobble his head. "Ahhhhh~ Gggrrraaahhh~!!" This is rape! I'm getting violated by this guy! "Hmmm~" He was going faster and faster. "Ahhhh! Gghhhhh!" I was trying to get heat up and my dick grow bigger, bigger into his mouth. "Nnnnnaaaah~"  He was slurping sucking, licking in my entire cock. Gris play with my balls and  I feel something penetrating my anal. It was so hard, it went inside my anal hole as my eyes went wide open. "Hmmmm!!!" I realized it was his cock. He begin to trust in me. "Hmmn~"  I want to kick his was but I can't beacuse of this heat. Gris was going faster, my orgasm was a little bit reaching up. Gris was sucking and fucking me really hard. "Hmmmmmmm....aaaaaahhhhhh!!!!" I moan loud, I couldn't hold it anymore. "Fucking shit! Nyah!!!" I hate it so much as I getting fuck in the ass. "Ahhh! Nyah! Ugghhh! Ggghhh! Ohhh~ I'm about to!!!!" I feel like I'm about to explode. Once he was keep sucking and fucking. I cum inside his mouth. I can feel my sperm moving inside his mouth and I can hear gulping it. I saw my sperm come coming out his mouth and slowly dripping onto my penis. Then I feel his sperm inside my asshole. I can feel his sperm squirting inside of me.  Once he pulled out his cock, I can feel his sperm came out my anal. His sperm leaked out and I was paralyzed. "I hope you like it~" Girs lick his lips and he swim away. I stood there paralyzed. I meant to snap out of it, I pulled my pants, underwear and fix my belt.  I went up to the surface and continue walking. I'm not going to the ocean again until I won't see that guy again. But that didn't work out well... Gris keep showing up.

 Gris keep showing up

"Hey there~"

"!!!"

"I love you

"I love you."

"Ugh."

I tried to get away from him even he wants to marry me. I need to find another place so I won't see his ass again. I tried to forget that moment that he was raping me but I couldn't it! It stuck in my head! There should be another Iceberg so I can live there without see his ugly face again. I tried to find someone around but I couldn't.  I want to rape another female but I didn't want to since Gris mess up my mood. "Tch." I try to look for someone until I found a friend. I saw a penguin walking alone, he has funny eyebrows. I tried to keep my cool and try to act friendly with him.  I went up to him and introduce myself. He doesn't seem to be interested of me. But it looks like he was keeping his guard up. He introduced himself and his name was Rock. I give a specific question why he was walking alone and where was he going. Rock respon  he's going to another Iceberg far away from here which is my idea I can live there. Good thing I found the jackpot.  I decided to follow Rock. He doesn't seem to want me to be with him or company. We decide to walk together and I tease him a bit. Rock is sure funny when he's mad. It's like I it's like I stole candy from a baby. We decide to became good friends and I call our friendship smoking buddies because Rock likes to smoke. This was the best day ever. We went to adventure together as we made it to the iceblock. and Rock feel bad that I don't have a boat ticket so he has no choice but to use me as a boat. Rock didn't trust me but I'm not those type of people that betrayed him because he's my friend. We set sail all the way to a special place called Iceberg isle. In that island there's was villagers but not much females around. I didn't even care. We spend good times together until new guest arrives. I meant this brave and  cute little penguin name Peraco. Also I met this delicious-looking chicken name Yukisada. But one day, I saw the most beautiful creature of them all. It was sexy, big breasts and sexy fucking ass. She's like the snow but cold and she was a polar bear. Her name is Rocma. She hates my gun which I love it so much. Later that night I decide to jerk myself off. "Ahhh~ hmmm....fuck....nnn.....ooohhh."  I was thinking myself fucking her in many ways. "Nnnnn~ gggghhhh~ right there....mmmm.......ohhh....yes....nnnnnggghhhh!!!!!"  I came and cum all over. "Fuck...Rocma....Rocma.....hehe~" I smiled. "One Day You Be my wife~"

The end.