Helping hands

Yukisada POV

I was helping my sibling and put some bandage over her arm. My sister fell down and had a cut on her arm so I'm healing her. It wasn't serious, it heals no matter what. "Aaaannndd...there!" I have finished and I saw her try to move her arm. "Ah! Thank you so much!" I nodded. "You're welcome." I smiled. In my family, they see me as the nicest person in the world. I helped many species like, Penguins, walrus, seals, and more. Well...except for orcas, polar bears and wolves because my family doesn't like them they're pretty much the vicious creatures. Foxes are okay but polar bears and orcas are really dangerous. My father told me that two other species are not nice like us and they're not like the people around here where I lived. I believe him but there's some people out there who are not that bad.  I see them as good people inside of them no matter what I mean yes they look terrifying in the beginning but not that much I see them heart kind people.  I wished to tell them about that but they will never believe me. You can say my family's overprotected around the house. You see I always wanted to be a doctor and my parents there are doctor too. I like to be them and help other people. We live in the tall mountains but wasn't bad. "I am home!" I shouted. "Ah! Yukisada! How's shopping?" My mom said while making food. "It's great. I was helping Mr. sly fox."  Mr. Sly Fox is one of our neighbors, he's cool, he's calm and very chill. "Hehehe~ I see." She giggle and smiled. "..."  I just went to the table and sit down. I put the some groceries next to the kitchen so my mom can take them. Things seems to be fine, one of my siblings go out with Dad so they can hunt fish. You know I love researching many things in my life but Mr. Sly fox told me that he meet the wolves. "Hey mom? Have you ever meet a wolf before?" She give me a long puse and my mom sighed. "Sweetie...you know me, I do not like one of the species who are evil including wolf." She look down. "I hate those type of wolves, they always shows up into your doorstep and took anything that you have. they're pretty much like scavengers...vile creatures." I realize that my mom told me the story about one of the Wolves took everything that she had and they rape one of her siblings. It was a gruesome scene for her and my mom start talking shit about wolves, my dad didn't even care about wolves. He never met the one in his life. I feel bad for my mom that wolf can be cruel. But my heart saying that there's not other wolves that can be like that. And you know what's sad about where I live? People around where I live saying that wolves are aggressive, monster like. Mr. Sly Fox hated them because the way they bully him, the Penguins hate them because kids kidnapping. Seals hates them so much. Even polar bears polar are huge rival with each other. Orcas well they're not pretty much bother with it. They just leave the Arctic wolves alone, same goes to the Arctic wolves. So basically everyone that is living in the Arctic hates article of so much I do not know why. I mean yes, they're probably some Bandits of wolves looting, murdering, and raping. I bet they're not that bad...I might be wrong but still. "Sorry...I didn't mean to...you know." I shake my head. "No! It's fine.  I shouldn't have asked, it was my fault." My mom felt bad. "B-but it's my fault..." I smiled. "It's fine really." We both smiled out and forget what we just said earlier. Then my dad and my siblings shows up and sit on the table. "So? How was shopping sport?" He smiled. "Good dad...I was helping mr. Sly Fox with moving the boxes." My sister smiled. "Awwww~ How sweet of you~" I blushed. "Oh~ stop it sister~ you're making me blush~" I giggle. "Hehehe~" To tell you the truth me and my sister are very close. Like we never leave our sight and we always stick together until the end. Which we're happy about that. My dad my mom smiled as they look at us. My brother rolled his eyes. "You two are awfully close to each other huh?" He smiled. "Yeah? So?" My sister said. "Don't you find it interesting that you two are somewhat almost like a couple? Not in a pervert way~?" He keeps saying that we're like boyfriend and girlfriend but we're just siblings. "Oh Yeah? That's not what you said when you were hanging out with mr. Sly Fox daughter." My brother jump. "Wha-?! No!  I wasn't you know hanging out with her or anything!!! We're just friends!" My sister roll her eyes. "Sure~" My dad and my mom laughed as we always make them happy. Later that night, I was hanging out with my little sister as we look up to the sky. Seeing the star and the moon. "Borther?" I look at her. "Yes?" She look at me. "I hear that you're going to leave to another place right? Why?" Guess my mom tell her the truth of that I'm going to leave. Well since I'm grown up, we Birds had to leave the house so we can take care of ourselves but my sister is the opposite of that she wants to stay with me forever. I mean I did make a promise with her so I cannot break that. "Of course I'm not going anywhere, I mean I made a promise right? I'm going to stay with you no matter what." She hug me. "Yay!" We got up and went back inside us, I put my little sister on the bed. I start walking to the hallway so I can go to my bedroom and sleep. Then I hear conversation, the voices sounds like it's from Mom and Dad. I hear them so see what are they saying. It's really disrespectful to do that but I must know. "How are we going to tell her..." My mom said. "I don't know...I can't believe her record said she has cancer." I was in shock and I cover my mouth. "Our poor baby daughter, she has cancer and we don't have the right medicine for it. How are we going to tell her?" My dad sighed. "And  how are we going to tell about it with our two sons." I want to show the night her everything but I decided to keep it a secret I know it must be very bad idea but I don't want them to get mad at me.  I was an shocked that my little sister has cancer. I must do anything I can to help her out.