Start A New life.

Peraco POV

Today is the day that I'm leaving...to start a new life and in care of my siblings on the way there. "Are you ready dear?" I nodded. "Yes..." I was bit sad about it. "Okay....ummm...you got you're ticket for the boat?" I look my dad. "Yes." He smiled. "Good.....we'll miss you.." Mom said. "Me too...." We gove hug it out together. A few tears show up and it was hard for me to let go. We stopped hugging and they slowly walk up to the door. I look at my mom and dad. I smile at them. "Goodbye....I love you." They nodded. "We love you too."  I left the house and start heading to the boat. Few days pass, I made it to iceberg Isle. "Huh..." What's in the Big Island was small but kind of perfect. I walked all the way to the house and I saw my mom's cousin. "Hey Cousin~!" I waved. "Hello~!" She asked. "So is my cousin in there?" She nodded. "Yeah, all three of them. I wish I can stay and chat but I got to go boat is about to leave...have fun!" She run away fast as she can. I looked at her and I giggled. I went inside the house and saw three siblings. They were cute, I was really happy to see them. "Hello Peraco~!!!" They smiled and waved. "Why hello there~!" They all looked at me. I put my stuff down and sighed. "Well...time for putting the stuff down...can you guys help me out?" I look at them. "Sure!" "Let's do it!" "Alright!" They all help me out. I saw TV. "Huh...I guess she left a TV for us. Good..." We put all the stuff down, I wasn't carrying too much stuff. "Now...then... you three want build snowman or shall we play snowball fight?" They all smiled. "Build a snowman!" I giggled. "Alright. Let's go." We all go outside and start building a snowman. We did have cool stuff together, we walk around, look at the ocean and went up to the hill. It seems to be fine. Then I saw a penguin another penguin but different. I look closer and he has a funny eyebrows I never seen before, he must be one of those penguin. "Hey sir!" He looked at me and it seems that he was not happy to see me. "Ugh...want do you want?" He asked. "My name is Peraco! Nice to meet you!" He was annoyed by my appearance. He rolled his eyes. "....the name Rock." Rock? Who names themself Rock? "Rock huh? I hope we get along~" Rock smoke. "Yeah... whatever....now run along, I'm going to go fishing." Yeah, I think he's one of those type of people who are a prick. "Okay! See you later!" I walked away with my siblings. Days went pass and months. I start annoying Rock because why not? He seems so grouchy every time I bug him and sometimes I make fun of his eyebrows. He was threaten me and I wasn't even scared. Then one day I was sitting down next to him, my siblings are asleep at my house. "So can you tell me why do you like to go fishing a lot?" He growl. "Grrr....can you stop? I'm trying to get some peace and quiet." I giggled. " If you hang out with me too much, baldy will show up and try to kill you." Baldy? "Who the hell is Baldy?" I asked. "He's an orca... he is....well...somewhat my friend but not really." An Orca? "I didn't know this place have to Orcas here." He nodded. "Yeah....he might show up tomorrow if I were you I'd rather piss off or hide." He smoke. "Getting little mad huh?"  He rolled his eyes over, I got up and I listen to him. "Alright! I'll go but next time don't shave your eyebrows. It's perfect for a umbrella when it's sunny outside." He look at me. "....bitch." I walked back to my house and then someone call me. "Hey there little girl~" Turn around and I saw an orca in front of me. "Who are you?" Is this what rock mention? Is this the person? "My name is Idate~ nice to meet you~" He smoke and smiled. "Yeah.....nice to new you...." I look at him. "So...are you dangerous? Do you kill people?" I give him a questions if you can reply. "Oh no~ I just bully people for fun~ and I eat them up and kill them." Oh. "I am the dangerous Orca in the sea...they call me...the sea monster."  I looked at him again and he doesn't seem to be a sea monster. You got to be kidding me is this the guy that is dangerous? That's kind of gay and he looks like  one of those type of guys that try to act cool like in the high school or something. "Right...." I cross my arms. "Well you don't scare me." He look at me and smirk. "Oh? I don't~?" He smiled. "No...also your zippers undone by the way." Idate look down and stay silent. "....." It was an awkward situation that he was in and I can barely laugh. "Fuck..." He is zip his pants and looked at me while smiling. "Umm...I...h..." He has nothing to say. "I'll leave..." To all the guys! This guy must be really trying so hard to be cool. That's just pathetic not even that scared of him. I just rolled my eyes and went back to my house forget  what I just saw. Years went by and new villagers start to show up, bunnies and seals. Just a few people showing up nothing serious. Every time I walk by I hear people saying that out cast are jerks, they only care about themselves and they lied telling stories. When I heard this I was worried that maybe out cast are  dangerous if that's so I should defend my cousin.