Left for dead

Shirogane POV

Me and Kairi we're walking through the middle of the snow and we were talking to each other. "So that's you're favorite place?" Kairi said. "Yeah, the cave is alright and I found some pretty interesting stuff in there. It was amazing." I smiled. "I wish I can see it." I look forward to head of us. "What is it Shiro?" She said. "...I feel like we're almost to ice blocktown, just a couple more walks and then we'll be there in time." I knew this day would come, as long as the boats are there will be able to go find another Island. "I hope my mom is there." She said. "Yeah...I hope so too."  I was giving her hope. I bet Kairi mother will be there waiting for her. Arms open and smiled. "If not...at least I have you...we can be together." I giggle. "Heheheh...Yeah...." Kairi  remind me of my sister. If only she was here with me, I'll very happy brother. "..." As a big baby I am, I cried thinking about my little sister...Riko...if you can hear me...I love you as a brother. "Shiro?" Kairi look at me. "I...I need a minute to cry." Kairi pat my back. "Okay..."

"So....they escape from the beast?"

"Yes...That's him! Shirogane! The prince of Yukiama clan!"

"For a whip like him, he is an expert running away from our monsters? How's that possible? That doesn't make any sense."

"I told you! He's a huge threat to you! If you don't get him, you can kiss you're ass goodbye."

"Shut the fuck up wolf! Let's kill the fucker and keep going our mission."

"Wait....we can't kill him...if we kill the wolf...someone will know our presents here. Don't forget the snow which, she's around here."

"That bitch? She always a guardian of the snow and iceberg no matter if we try to continue our mission."

"But that snow witch doesn't know about that wolf."

"That's true but she does care about any animals in this place."

"Fuck! What we do now?"

"Let's tortures Shirogane and finish the job. But first let's try to give him a Nisha."

"Ohhhh~ Good idea~"

"Sent the hellhounds."

"Go!"

After we were walking, I hear something charging right towards.  My wolf ears went straight up and I turn around. I saw those wolves again with the man from before. "No..." Kairi look at me. "Hmm?" I pick her up and run. "Shiro?!" I run fast as I can. "Eh?! What are those?!" I bite my lips. "I have no time to explain but we need to get out here now!" I can hear the hellhounds right behind me.

"Not bad."

"For a wolf...He's really that fast. I might bear his child~"

"Heh...not if he's dead!"

"Let's Go.'

I run, run and I don't know how long it if I keep running. The hell hounds were still behind me. I've been thinking for a long time, if we can find a place we can hide somewhere. We might be able to lose them. I know if I able to kill them with my Harpoon, I don't think these guys are affected against my harpoon. We're fucked!  Then I saw a cave we went inside,  I was thinking we might lose them if we be able to. Sadly, the hellhounds only attractive smell. I was so worried that Kairi safety. We headed a dead end t and I put Kairi down. "We're trap." I can hear the hell hounds howl of the distance. I look at Kairi. "..." I look around and I saw a small hole. "Kairi...there's a small hole. I want you to get out here and run as fast as you can." Kairi was scared. "Eh?! What about you?!" I take out my harpoon. "I'll distract him as long as I can..." Kairi cried. "What?! No! There should be a way." I put my hand on her shoulder. "There's no way...I'm sorry...." Then a voice came. "Yes, there's no way~" I saw claws slash at Kairi arm. "Ahhhhhh!!!" I was in shock. "Kairi!!!" This man show up with a evil smile on his face. "Heh~"  I attack him. "Kairi! Run! RUN!!!!" Kairi look away and went to the small hole. "So brave~ too bad you're going to die here."  We started to fight and thanks to Novel training. I was ready. "Let's what you got~" We fight to the death.  5 minutes has pass, I was Defeated because this man was not from this world. His defense and offense were nothing I ever seen before. He grab me by the hair and smiled. "So weak!" He throw me at the wall. "I was hoping for a challenge but no you're a lot weaker than before." I try to stand up. "That's enough Tartarus." I look at the guy and I saw him. "He's weak because you're stronger than him." This person was a lot different, his mask was covering his face and I never seen anything like this. His hair was black and red even his clothes. "Sorry Boss." I saw Dio there. "Dio!" I was little mad at him. "See I told you! Now you have you're chance! Go kill him!" I was crying. "...you know what's funny. I realized something in the beginning. Shirogane wasn't running away from us...He was banish from Yukiama clan. Dio took his place so he can be alpha male. Dio want to be the top dog..." I look at Dio. "Remeber I told you I kill you last?" Dio stand back. To my horror, that man rip his skin off with a single grab on his chest. He tosses skin to the wall like it was a piece of shit. "......what the hell are you....?!" My body was frozen I never seen a man rip a guy's skin off. "We. Are. Death. Our real name is not you're concern for now....it's time for you to get tortured. Sadly we can kill you however does me we can hide the body. Remember my words...mess with the best die like the rest." I was to run away. "Thinking about running away? I don't think so...this reminds me of two other victims. They say, "You can run but you can't hide"...but you cannot run. You cannot move. You. Are. Helpless....." I cry so hard and I pray to God. "Do you really think God's going to save you? No...He  abandon you." From that moment, they started to torture me.

It cuts me up with knives and put some ice block inside my stomach

It cuts me up with knives and put some ice block inside my stomach. I can feel the cold ice blocks inside my organs. They cut my eye off and leave this for a reminder of all victims who tries to run away from them. I black out. After that, they drag me all the way to the cliff age. Tartarus...one of the guy name grab me by the head. "You are unworthy to be alive." He dropped me and I fall down 20 feet. I hit my head to the near ice block that was sticking out. My skull cracked and I was starting to bleed from my. I landed on the river as it drag me all the way down.

I....I....I am hopeless...

I am hopeless

"......Who are you?"

"I am you stupid.."

"...."

"Life is pain...so is death. Do not worry I'm here to keep you alive."

"If I

"If I...survived..."