Shirogane and Novel

Shirogane POV

"Ugh!" I fell down while I was training with Novel. "Not bad Shiro..." Novel was covering scratch marks. I was getting a hang of hand to hand combat. "Ahhh...ahhh...I did....good?" I asked. "Yes..." Novel sit next to me and give me a glass water. "Thank you..." I smiled. "No problem..." we were having a good time with each other. It's been a long time we been living to get together. After we finish training, I was cooking and cleaning the house for my master. We've been training, talking, walking around and more. We've been together around 15 days and 2 years.  We were at the living room, talking to each other. "Hey Shiro." Novel asked. "Yes?" Novel smiled. "I've been thinking...will you go on a date with me?" I blushed. "D-date?! Umm...I-I...uhh...o-o-okay..." I never expect her to say that. "What's wrong?  Never have been the date before?" I shake my head. "N-no..." Novel sighed. "Ahhh...can't be help. Meet me at the center of the icicle town." I nodded. "Okay, I'll be there." Novel smiled. "Alright." The next day my master was waiting. "I'm sorry...!" I show up and I was catching my breath. "Forgive me...I was...ahh...getting...ready." I look at her. "Novel...it's okay. I just got here in time. Come on, let's have fun." She grabbed my hand and we tried to have fun with our date. We walk around the town, we went to see every shop in town. I looked around and everything was so amazing. Then me and my master decided to go for the hill so we can see the stars. I brought her a flower, when she was busy, I find a special place where there's a lot of flower. This place doesn't have any sunflowers however it does have some special and secret places that I like. "..." I'm waiting for my opportunity to give her the flower that I bought her. When we went to the hill, we look at the stars and it was beautiful.  "....m-master?" I ask her. "Yes Shiro?" She said. "H-here!" I said while closing my eyes. "Shiro..." She grab it. "Where did you find this?" I look at her. "When you were busy,  I talk one of the villagers and they told me that they've managed to find a real life flower. I managed to take a little travel and I found the flower so I thought maybe it's good for my master. I-I hope you like i-it." I rub my head. "It's cute...thank you Shiro." I smiled. "Y-....you...know....I-I....I....I..." I blush hard and I try to say it. "I love you...!!!" I bow down. It was dead silent between us. "....I-I-I-I am sorry! That was stupid o-o-of me! I uhh...you know...uhhh." My face was red. "Heh...Shiro calm down." I look at Novel. "E-eh?" She come little close. "I love you too~" Novel kiss me and I was surprise. "!!!!" I  slowly close my eyes and kiss her back. "Hmmm~" I always loved her when we we're hanging out together for 2 years.  I couldn't stop thinking about her. Man! I sound like a pervert! "Hmm~"  We stopped kissing each other and look at each other. "I love you." I said. "I love you too."  We decided to go back home and I give a question to my master. "Master? Do you want me to clean the house again or the dishes?" She shake her head. "No, I mean you did clean a lot in the house so I guess my house is clean." True, I've been cleaning her house every day and night. I can just leave the house clean. "Now you mention it, I think you make a wonderful house husband." I blush hard. "I-I-I...don't konw...I'm a good house husband.." I cover my face with my hands. "It was a joke but still..." I look at Novel. "Actually there is something, I need you to do something for me." I really do anything for Novel. "Go ahead, I am willing to help you." Novel shake her head. "Oh you're not going to help me, there is something in my mind." I was confuse. "Then...what are you suggesting master?" I question her. "..."  My master looks around and look at me then she blush smiled. Inside our house, our clothes scattered throughout the hallway. The door of my naster's room open a little bit. "Ahhh, Ahhh~" I moan. "Hmm~" Novel give me a blowjob, this is my first time having a blowjob.  I was making some cute moaning and lewd faces. "Ahhh~ Nnnghhh~" my body twitch as my eyes have hearts. "Hmmmhehe..."  She stop and crawl on top of me. "Ahh~" Novel rub her pussy against my cock. "Ohhh~ Ahhh~" Novel move her hips and she grab my cock. Novel put my cock inside of her pussy. "Ahhhhhhh!!!!" I moan loud. "Nyah~ Ngghh~ ahhhaaaa~"  She was starting to go faster and faster. "Hmmm~! Fuck~ you're cock is so good~" Novel moving her hips intense while I was drooling. My eyes roll up. "Yes! Yes!" I was enjoying it so much, When the  full moon show up my master was acting different. "Hehe~" Her eyes became yellow as Novel move her hips really fast. "Ahhh~ Fuck! Yes! Ahhh~"  I was reaching my climax. My body was twitching and I was blushing madly. "You like that you cute fucking puppy~?!" Novel was slamming down on my dick hard. "Y-y-yes!!!"  My tongue was out and I was drooling crazy. My legs cross over her hips and my tail wrap around Novel tail. "Fucking shit! Yes Master!"  I was losing my mind and I feel like I'm about to break. "Give me you're cum you shit!!!" Novel was slamming down on my dick until I cum inside of her then she start to do it again. The sex last for 19 hours. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" I moan loud and I cum inside of Novel, filling her pussy up. "AAAAAAAAOOOOOOO~!!!! So much!" Novel howl and she lay down next to me and I put my head on her chest. "Sorry Shiro...I wasn't myself, I guess I pushed you too hard." I didn't care." That was amazing sex that I ever felt. "Hehe...I'm gald you like it."  We kiss each other and saying good night while we fall asleep. The next day is my master brithday.  I put the cake on the table as I waiting for her to come downstairs. "Master...I got something for you." Novel come downstairs and I surprise her. "Happy brithday!" I smiled. "Shiro...!" Novel eyes went wide open. "You didn't tell me your birthday was today so I decided to bake you a cake." Novel walk to the cake. "How did you know it's my brithday?" I rub my head. "You talk in you're sleep and I bake you a cake." I wiggle my tail. "Oh." We sit down.

"Make a wish Master

"Make a wish Master." I smiled.

"Okay..." She blow the birthday candle and we celebrate.