Turf war

Rock POV

I was smoking on the edge of the iceberg and my life is bad. I'm all grown up and I'm around teenage. I live with the other Penguins including my best friend. Reg is my friend, he's all I got. He was alright and all but sometimes he takes jokes way too far. "Yo!" He show up. "Smoking again?" I didn't say anything. "...heh...Same thing huh? You stay quite and all." I roll my eyes. "What do you want?" I asked. "Just came by to say hello~ so how are you?" I sighed. "Shit." He chuckle. "Yep, same thing~ You know you should get yourself some happiness is on you or something." He sit down. "I don't have any happiness you know that right?" He nodded. "Yeah but still... all you do here is smoked, fish, smoked, fish, smoked and fish like every fucking time." I look at him. "Got a problem with that?" He nodded. "Yeah! I mean come on Rock! You know this by now, you repeat the same thing over and over again! Can you do something else?  like hang out with your friends or get GF?" He sighed. "No." I continue to smoke my cigarettes, I didn't even care about my life. "So~ How's our Turf still running around by those assholes?" I said. "Yeah, leopard seal lions are taking that place, we trying to hold back." I look at him. "So,  how's women and children?" To tell you the truth, a long time ago, the leopard seal lions are trying to take over our turf. We fought backs with many weapons that we had but couldn't hold point. So those damn leopard seals smash to take our turf. We are evacuating the place, Women's and Children leaves while the male stays behind and hold them off. Single woman or a child gets hands by those leopard seals the woman's will get rape and the children will get eaten. They were willing to die for their Turf but for me...I'm not like them. I'm not here to fight their Turf, I'm just here to have a relaxing day. Yeah it might be stupid but still my life is shit, what do you expect for me? "One Women children are already left, now we need to hold a point until they full retreat then we'll be able to get out of here." Bullshit. "How long would it keep this up? Can we just swim away or can we just go to the north?" Reg sighed. "Yeah, unless we get killed by two main predators that will be an orca in the ocean and the wolves are ready to ambush us." He's right about that. "I haven't seen an orca or an arctic wolf in my life. Hell, we didn't even have one single attack from an orca and wolf." Reg nodded. "True but still we don't know that." Then we saw a penguin with a military hat. "What the hell you two doing?! We need to get ready for until those leopard seal show up! Come-on on you bunch of lazy asses! Let's go!" I got up, throw my cigarette away and Reg a pulls out his shotgun. "Where do you get the shotgun?" I asked him. "I found it in the box next to the wrecking ship. No one survived there and I found this beauty so I decided to painted of colors and stuff." He only painted the penguin symbol on the shotgun, that's all he did. "Tch, How sad." I make fun of him. "Huh?" Everyone was ready, they were having Armour, harpoons spears and baseball bats. We were ready to kill some leopard seal Insight, we were prepared. But...we didn't stand a chance. Five minutes pass, the leopard seals were throwing everything out us. They were throwing Molotov cocktails, we never seen anything like this before. And they were crazy we're on the ice and they throwing fire us, which is a terrible idea. We were losing, a lot of us are pinned down, some been stab,  some been shot, some of them are on fire and including some of them been kidnapped. I knew this day would come, I knew all of us will die while the woman that children are probably waiting for us on the other side. "...damn!" I was pinned down by a leopard seal holding harpoon gun that shoots rapper fire. "Sup!" Reg show up. "I'm surprised you're not dead I thought you been eaten or kidnapped." I said. "Well that's not nice, by the way our captain is dead. The one that yell at us earlier, he's dead." Obviously Captain's always die in the end, dumb bastards. "So how many do you have since you're pinned down?" I look at him. "One but this seal has a rapid-firing Harpoon Gun." Reg smile and shot I just see you on the face with the his pistol. "Now he's dead." I shot more seals with my Harpoon Gun. Reg was using his shotgun to kill seals that are going to close on us. That shotgun wasn't bad, he was shooting like crazy. When a seal came up too close of the shotgun, his face was gone including his stomach. "You're going to crazy with that gun, you're getting a lot of blood on you. There's amount of dead bodies here. Looks like they know where we are now thanks to you." I said. "You're welcome!" We were continue firing around us, the seals were about to lose but then again they're pushing us pretty hard. Then we hear a whistle all the distance as one of our generals. You order us to retreat so we all retreated. My friend and I escape. We managed to grab a lot of dog tags with us, I wasn't signed up for this. I've been dragged here to this fight which I don't want to be a part of. Some of the soldiers and give the dog tags to the mothers, wives and  sister. This battle was hell for us.  we've been running away a lot of times, if those seals are really getting close to us and if they manage to push us all the way back, we have no choice but to swim to the ocean, where orcas are around. This was a bad news for all of us, we weren't ready for this, hell I wasn't even ready to fight again. Maybe some other day, I might leave this place and go find island so I won't be with them, I don't care if they die, I don't care if they get kidnapped by those leopard seals. I am out of here.  but then again I got till my friend Reg about this, he'll probably hate me for this but I don't care, my life is always shit.