Telling lies is good and yet bad

Yukisada POV

Today I was with my little sister we were playing tag as I think about my sister little health issues. "Brother? What's wrong?" She asked. "Hm? I-it's nothing! I was you know...thinking about dinner hehehe...." She was confused and I rub my head. "(Crap! I should be careful.)" I continue playing with my sister, I shouldn't think about it. I was so worried that I must do something! I'm going to help my sister! But how?! I'm little bit upset. Many days pass, my little sister ask me a question that I was spacing out. Of course I lied to her multiple times I'm a little bit good at telling lies but...it was bad for me. It's god-awful if I keep lying to her... it's disrespectful. I keep thinking about myself that I should make a cure for her.  I went to mr. Sly Fox so he can help me with the issues so I told him everything about it. "You're sister? Geez! That's bad news! I'm sorry to hear that." I nodded. "Yeah... I don't know what to do mr. Sly Fox...help her." He stop me there. "I understand you want to help you're  little sister but it's a little bit difficult to making a medicine for yourself. Plus telling lies about you're  little sister is bad. You should tell her the truth." I want to agree with him but it's bad because my little sister doesn't want to die. "I want to...but....my little sister...she wants to live and I don't want to scare her. I like to agree with you but I must  disagree. It's best for my family that we should tell her the truth in the right time." Sly nodded. "I understand...It's best for now that you're parents deal with it." He sighed. "I wish I can help...but....you know.......I can't....I'm sorry." I pat his back. "It's okay...you just wanted to help." I smiled and left his house. He was right about one thing as a let my parents tell her the truth but she's going to be very depressed. I gotta find a way. I told myself that I'm going to be a doctor just like my father and my mother so I do what I must do.  I spend every night, making my medicine for my little sister. I continue doing my work as I was working hard. Sometimes almost get caught by my sister but manage to hide it and tell lies. Many months in a year pass as my sister begins to look pale. My family finally tell her the truth that she was burst out in tears with sadness. I look at her as she was standing on an edge of the rock as an brother a must try to cheer her up. "Hey sis...how's it going?" There was no response just dead silent as I sit next to her. It was a silent conversation I tried to think somebody to make her respond but is hard. "Ummm...don't worry little sister, our mother and father will try to think of something to help you... Yeah!" My sister face look down. "...sister...look....I'm trying to make it here so I can help you get rid of this cancer. And maybe just maybe I can you know save you from this god-awful cancer trust me. I'll know it work." She look at me. "Did our mom and dad tell you about the canser?" I sighed. "No...I heard them talking about the conversation that you have cancer. I'm sorry sister, I have to lie to you because I don't want you to know feel bad or scared I'm trying to tell you the truth but...you always want to be with me and you made a promise. You can hate me if you want to because I'm a terrible brother I'm sorry I tell lies about it." She pat my head. "No...it's okay.  I understand that you don't want me to get scared...but I'm really scared brother. I have nothing to do..." She was worried. "So this sure that you're going to meet certain that it's going to get rid of my cancer?" I lift my shoulders. "No idea...but it has to work...I can feel it. I don't know how long until a finished. Making sure if it's finished or not." I look at her. "Please...you have to trust me." She smiled. "I trust you...you can do it Brother! I believe in you." I smiled back. "Yeah." So for now I must continue my work to save my little sister. I started to make the medicine non-stop, there was some fails but I managed to not mess this one up. There was this medicine that it was special that it's starting to make some different color. But sadly there's a problem...it takes forever for the colors to stop and my sister is starting to get more ill. Usually in time like this color should stop in a right color  but this one does not stop. My poor baby little sisters start to cough violy as she looks like a zombie. I'm working so fast that I'm trying to save her. Starts pushing myself too hard so what does potion can stop changing colors. I told myself everything's going to be all right again and again. I could see my little sister form this sickness. I was so worried that my heart begins to pound so fast and my sweats comes down to my cheeks. I got it as I was kind of scared. This fear was taking over me but I managed to stay strong and not to mess this up. Then I finish the potion I grabbed it and little bit rushed to my little sister room but once I got there...it was already too late. My little sister passed away from cancer as my parents were crying and I failed. I was burst out in tears that it won't stop and I realize that I have failed her. We put a funeral for her as she was buried into a special spot for we owls pay respect. I became in the Great Depression as this it was so sad that I lost her bus many people will say something about the passing keep moving forward.  so I did that as well the potions I have I give it to someone else that have cancer and it actually worked. Then I say goodbye to my parents as I left my home. I can go to the docks where the boats are. Because I'm going to another Island that people needs my help. I will answer one of those people's calls, I will always help them. Will not make another mistake like my sister I must help them for you....little sister."