Iceberg isle

Rocma POV

"All Aboard! All abroad!" The captain was busy on telling the people while I manage to snuck inside the bottom loose floor boat. Lucky for me some sailor was too stupid enough to left the door open so I went inside with the baby seal in hand. I hide behind some boxes. "We're here..." I put Mayfuyu down. "Listen...you do exactly what I said. Got it?" She nodded. "No then...we have to wait until the boat starts to move then we finally had our destination." I sighed. "..." I cross my arms. "*Growl~*" I notice Mayfuyu was hungry. "Are you hungry? Need something to eat?" Mayfuyu nodded. "Okay..." I checked inside of the packback but there was nothing left so I decided to find some food. "Wait here. I'll be back." I walked around to see any type of food, maybe the Sailor left some food around here or there's a barrel full of fishes. "..." I was dead quiet, I tell myself why the hell did I bring that baby seal with me? But then again I couldn't just leave her there. I mean her parents are dead and I couldn't seen a single seal anywhere. However this is baby seal I'm talking about, I mean I got to look after it? I really don't know, I can call the orphanage, they can look after her better than me. "Hm?" I saw some leftover Foods on the table, I grabbed it and quickly walk away. I believe the sailors left to go upstairs to do some work. "Alright Mayfuyu...I got som-...?"  The baby seal was nowhere to be found, I look around. "Mayfuyu? Mayfuyu?"  I saw the baby seal playing a ball inside the engines room. "MAYFUYU!!!" I put the food down and run towards her. Mayfuyu accidentally throw the ball too hard and she runs after it.  I chased her but she was moving a little too quick. The ball got lifts from a huge gear and Mayfuyu hop on one of the gears. "Mayfuyu! Get down from there!" She didn't listen, I saw the two gears spinning around and it crush the ball. "Mama!" I looked at her and I spread my arms. "Jump down! I'll catch you! I promise, I'll catch you!" Mayfuyu nodded and she jump down and I catch her. "Mama!" She hug me. "..." I went back and I was so angry at her. I put her down, I cross my arms and I tap my foot. "That was really stupid of you. Why the hell did you go to the engine room while I told you to stay there. Don't get yourself killed! Idiot! I should have left you there!" Mayfuyu cried. "..."  I was so angry at her but watching her cry kind of make me feel bad. "I'm so so sorry!" She rub her tears. Now I feel like I'm huge assholes like calling her an idiot. "Ahhhh..." I sighed. "I-it's okay...don't cry." I pat her head. "I-its my fault...I...I shouldn't yell at you." I grab the food and give it to her. "...now let's eat." She nodded weakly.  We've been waiting for the boat to head to our destination some other day we almost got caught by the sailors but we managed to blend in by the boxes. 13 days pass and we finally made it. I got my stuff and Mayfuyu was left the boat. We got out of the boat and we finally here at Iceberg isle. "We're here..." I look at Mayfuyu and she was dead quite. "..." We continue walking forward and we managed to meet this bunny what I presume could be the mayor. "Why hello there miss! I am the mayor of this Holy Land! Tell me miss! Are you here for the vacation or you're here to stay?" He ask. "I'm here to stay." He giggle. "That's very nice!   Follow me to my office, I'll give you some paperwork so you can be the citizen to this Holy Land." I follow him and Mayfuyu walk ahead of me. I sit down next to baby seal and mayor sit down in front of us and he passed the paper to me. "I'll give you some pacific questions and you answer it, and then you're the citizen of this Holy Land." I write down on the paper. "Do you have family members?" I nodded. "Yeah..." He ask another question. "Are you married?" I shake my head. "No." The mayor ask one last question. "Are you the guardian of this baby seal?" A long puse. "Yes." He smiled. "Good! I'll take you to you're house!"We left. "Can you take me somewhere far away to the village?" He nodded. "Sure!" We walk all the way far from the village and there was a house that has a bench. "Will that be it?" I nodded. "Yes." The mayor walked away and wave goodbye. He goes back to do his paperwork. I went inside and it was a small living room. And I believe the bedrooms are upstairs since there's a ladder. "Make yourself at home." I told Mayfuyu but she stay quite. "....look....I'm-" I hear my door knocking. I thought it was the mayor come back to give me something.  I open the door and there was a penguin standing in front of me with three penguin. "Hello! My name is Peraco! Nice to meet you!" I look at her. "Nice to meet you..." She was very joyful and happy while the other three penguins are just looking at me. "I saw you came here and I thought I can pay you a visit! Can we be friends?" I looked at her silently and I finally say it. "Sure." She was really happy and was excited about to. I just stood there getting cringe by it. "Great! I wish to talk to you more but I got to go! I'm going to miss my show anyways see you tomorrow!" She left and I went back inside. "That was odd..." Nightfall shows up and I was reading a newspaper. Found a phone number and it said taking care of kids! It's an Orphanage.  I grabbed my phone try to call the company but I looked at the baby and she looked at me. "...." Mayfuyu was sad. "....'  I stood there looking at the phone number, I think for a while. "...." I sighed and put the phone down. "Mayfuyu...don't worry I am not going to take you to an orphanage. I decided myself that I'm going to be your guardian and you'll stay here with me forever!" Mayfuyu eyes went wide open. "Mama!" She hug me and I hug her back. "It's okay..." I smiled.

(This is not the end yet we still have two more parts left!)