It's scary when you're friends are dead

Peraco POV

I was walking with my family, we decided to walk around and have fun talking to each other. "So dad~? How did you meet mom?" I asked. "I meet her at a place that was so romantic and beautiful. We kiss and got married." That's cute. "Awww~" My mom smirk. "I'm surprise what he did to me in bed~" I blush hard. "Mom!!" Dad smiled. "Yeah~ I was better then a Orca~" I cover my face with my hat. "You guys are...." They both laughed. "Hahahahaha~!" I love them but they can be annoying. "Hey sweetie~" My dad asked. "Yes~?" I look at him. "...um...We have something to tell you." He look worried. "Ummm...you know you're siblings...their going to place called Iceberg isle and I was wondering you can go there to join them." I was surprise. "Oh..." He sighed. "You're growing up and I think we both know...that it's time." I sighed. "Yeah I know but what about you guys? Aren't you guys going to be with me and my sibling?" I look at them. "We wish to go with you but we're getting old and so are we won't be able to be there. But don't worry we'll be able to be here the same spot as always. Can pay you a visit with us I know it must be hard for you to let go but we always be here for you~" He smiled. "That's right sweetie we always be here and once if you feel lonely or scared or uncomfortable we always answer your calls no matter what." I little bit cried. "Okay...but what happen if you don't call back?" They smiled. "We always call back if we don't, we're probably out walking game fish or something else." Mom pat my head. "We always be with you." I give them a weak smiled. "Okay~" We all hug each other and promise each other. Days pass, my friends and I were going to walk around like usual. I mean there's nothing we can do. We were all walking around and my friends were surprised that I wasn't scared of any predators in the area. For example like orcas, polar bears, wolf's, seal lion and bullies. Nat was talking to us but  he wasn't paying attention in front of him. I told him to look forward but he wasn't listening.  we went up to this hill it wasn't big but medium. "....?" Then we feel the ground shaking and rumbling noises. "What the hell...?" We look around to see if there's any Ox in the area. "....?!" Nat told us to run. When I turn around to ask him why, a huge avalanche coming towards us. You run away fast as we can, obviously we don't know if we can make it. We found a shelter that is completely safe, we went behind the shelter, the Avalanche hit the shelter and cross both ways. What's covered my head because safety reasons but once I look up...I was in shock. Icicle was above us. "...guys....watch out!!!" The icicle came down, Riko almost got hit but for me I was too slow. Then I feel something push me behind my back. It was Nat and he got stab on the head. ".....!!!" My eyes are wide open with fear. Nat slowly walk foward and fell down. ".....N-.....N.....Nat.....?" I call his name. Riko was in shock as well. "N-n....NAT!!!!!!!" I scream so loud. 10 days pass after Nat death. I was in the Great Depression and I could stop thinking about his death. I was in shock that it's my first time seeing someone got killed in front of me. I was looking down scared. I'm okay with other predators that are not scary that trying to be cool but this? This is real.  my parents walked through the door and sit down next to me on the bed. "Sweeite...are you okay?" My dad asked. "You haven't come out your room for days and I'm starting to get worried about you. Is it Nat death?" I nodded. "....." My mom pat her head. "I'm so sorry for your lost. Nat was a good friend." She smiled. "H....He was...." I cried and I hug my mom. "Waaaa~!" Mom hug me and my dad too. "Nat! Nattt~!" I cried hard and rub my mom chest. "Shhh~..It's okay~" Mom rub my head. "Waaaaaa~!!!" I went to the cemetery to meet his grave and I put fake flowers on Nat grave. "...." I prey for forgiveness and happiness. "Nat...." He was one of my best friend that I ever had and I want him to live longer but....poor...Nat. "..." Riko show up and she pat my back. "....how are you feeling?" Riko asked. "Bad..." I look at her and sighed. "It's okay...Nat is in a better life. We'll have fun for him" I give her a weak smiled. "You're right but...without him.....what then?" I sighed. "Don't worry, we'll think of something." She smiled. "Okay, if you say so...Nat....we'll miss you." We walked away from the cemetery and start to think what plan should we play for fun. Days pass and past and eventually I decided to keep moving forward without thinking about my friend death. I will never forget him. I tell myself, maybe it's really scary when a friend gets killed in front of your face.  I hope it won't happen again....I really hope.